“Best coffee spot in Hamilton”
Review of Ward IV Coffee Bar

Ward IV Coffee Bar
Ranked #14 of 49 Coffee & Tea in Hamilton
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Ward IV is my favourite coffee spot in Hamilton. I like how small they are and how you don't have to wait 15 minutes to place an order. My favourites are the London Fog, Cappuccino and Malted Mocha. They have some homemade baked goods you can buy that are delicious. The vegan blueberry muffins are fantastic. My favourite is the ginger cookie. They make some breakfast sandwiches and regular sandwiches too. It's all made fresh to order.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

First time review:
Limited seating, limited baked good selection but delicious coffee. My favorite parts—the “goods for sale” shelf. and the lighting. Parking available across the street.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank MB-1WorldTraveler
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

It's nice to see someone making a go of an independent business in a up and coming neighbourhood such as mine. I enjoy the loose tea here and she has some nice basic eats, nothing fancy or too big, but overall a good snack size. She could adjust her prices down a wee bit for the portion sizes but I don't mind too much as I know I'm supporting a local person's small business. I'm not a fan of the latte being served in a glass ( no handle) myself but it's still a decent coffee. It's comfortable, relaxed and a good local meet up spot.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

I recently went here with a friend for a weekend breakfast. The choices were unique and inventive. I thoroughly enjoyed my wrap with scrambled eggs, cheddar and kimchi. It was delicious. The coffee was good and hot. She topped up my cup when I told her I take it black. It was busy but with the patio open there was room for all. It is a pleasant environment.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

With a bus stop just steps away, it could be your caffeine fix before the hop TO the downtown core or before the Tiger Cat Game. Good vibe with local made goods for purchase. Recommended the house blend with a shot of Red Eye expresso. Thanks a bunch for the smiles.

Date of visit: March 2017