Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Unique Traveller
Woodstock, Canada

Spacious Suites, Excellent Customer Service & Centrally Located!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 22, 2021
I was travelling for pleasure during this visit and found this hotel to have all the amenities that we needed. An indoor salt water pool, a breakfast area to pick up our on the go breakfast, Laundry facility and restaurant just across the parking lot. As we were checking in, we were serviced by the General Manager of the hotel which provided us with speedy service and had answered all of our questions. As we entered into our suite, we were pleasantly surprised with the size of the living room with kitchenette, spacious bedroom and bathroom. The guest room was very clean and within minutes of entering the room, we had a very friendly call from the reception desk to follow up if we require any service needs. As we left the hotel to visit some of the shopping centres, we were greatly appreciative of the short distance to these destinations including the highway. As we walked through the hotel, we were always welcomed by the staff and we always noticed that the Covid measures were in place and staff disinfected public areas of the hotel at all times. I would highly recommend this hotel for both business and pleasure and if you are a person that loves to BBQ your food, they have this unique amenity at the hotel!
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    C$119
  • Wyndham
6.3 km from TownePlace Suites by Marriott Hamilton
View more hotels in Hamilton
All reviews shoeless joes breakfast was delicious good size stayed here dominos serviced kitchenette property tv
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2021

This is a new property and it was my first time staying there. I held a birthday party for my parents that included catering, room rentals, and sleeping accomodations. I cannot say enough about the assistance and support we received from the hotel staff.

Julie is the Director of Sales and she and her team bent over backwards to ensure that everything was perfect. Every accommodation that we required was met with a smile and a solution. The party was held during covid, and the hotel staff (as well as our guests) were conscious of the current regulations and we were able to follow them without issue.

The rooms are brand new, clean and comfortable and we made good use of the kitchenette while we were there. There are a number of accessible rooms which feature state of the art convenience for anyone requiring such enhancements. The hotel does not have a restaurant on site, but it does provide breakfast and there are numerous restaurants within walking distance. The patio offers some nice space to bring back your meal and enjoy.

The gym is well equipped and a good size so that you can get your workout in even when travelling. There is also a pool but we did not take advantage of this amenity.

Overall, I cannot recommend this property enough for business or family travel.

Reviewed August 18, 2021 via mobile

I too had my reservations for Grey Cup weekend in December cancelled. I had booked my reservation in April and got notification in late July of a systems error and that they were going to cancel. For perspective the rates I had secured were $140/night … which was obviously much lower than what they feel they could have charged.

There is no offer of remediation other than offering me to pay for another stay at a hotel 30 minutes away (at another Townplace suites)!even though the Marriott across the street had rooms available adult $800/night.

I have called and left several messages for the manger to contact me and only today was I able to get through after not settling for “call the Marriott central number”

As a gold elite member I am also dismayed at the customer service and the unwillingness to provide any compensation as per the “ultimate reservation guarantee”.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Tripsbystacey
Reviewed July 20, 2021

I made a 7-day stay reservation months ago for December 2021 for business. It was at a reasonable and competitive rate. Today I find out that the hotel has forwarded my, and 70 other reservations to their corporate office to have THEM cancel these reservations.

The reason???? They cite a system error. The truth, The Grey Cup dates were moved a few weeks ago to that date and they can gouge fans coming in at a higher rate. For example, the nearby Courtyard went from $139 to $649 per night.

The manager of the hotel claims no ability to make a change and puts the onus on Marriott. Marriott Corporate says they can do nothing other than put me in another hotel literally miles and miles away. Which means I would have to rent a car for a week as well making it near impossible to do my job.

Not the best way to get your Platinum Elite Lifetime members and corporate customers back using your properties Marriott. Short-term gain will be long-term pain.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank dayebob
Reviewed June 27, 2021

I stayed at this beautiful hotel with my family this past weekend and apart from its beautiful architecture; the environment was very clean, the staff courteous and the service professional. I will highly recommend anyone looking for a home away from home to check in here.

Room tip: Its a brand new hotel...less than a year old, the rooms are quiet and have cooking facilities and they have wheelchair accessible rooms.
Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed May 25, 2021 via mobile

The best TownePlace Hotel by Marriott I have ever been too. It is such a very modern. The room are absolutely spacious and the kitchen has everything you need. The staff are super nice and friendly. I highly recommend going to this hotel when visiting Hamilton.

Date of stay: May 2021