“Good food, good atmosphere, and something on the menu for everyone!”
Review of Baci Ristorante

Baci Ristorante
Ranked #6 of 1,243 Restaurants in Hamilton
Price range: US$8 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Baci Ristorante, located in the Best Western Premier C Hotel by Carmen's, is a modern and upbeat Italian restaurant led by Chef Ruban Paul. With a lively open kitchen and central wood burning oven, this intimate gathering place is known for it's thin, Neapolitan style pizzas and adventurous twists on authentic Italian flavours and dishes. To compliment the menu is a comprehensive beverage menu features both Old and New World wines and a fine selection of crafted cocktails.
Hamilton, Canada
“Good food, good atmosphere, and something on the menu for everyone!”
Reviewed 13 March 2017

I had one of their think crust, stone oven baked, pizzas. The crust was perfect! My husband has the seafood pasta with cream sauce and was extremely satisfied. Large portions. Good location. If you are staying at the hotel, it is near shopping malls and movie theatres. Our server Luana was great. Very pleasant and attentive.

• Visited March 2017

“Amazing”
Reviewed 11 March 2017

I took my daughters to Baci tonight for dinner. It was a last minute thing and I didn't even think to make a reservation. Upon our arrival we were told that the only seats available were at the bar area and were seated. At first I though this really wasn't how I wanted to sit with my girls (not facing one another) but as it turns out, we had the best seats in the house. Our server Luana was at our sides right away. She was incredibly friendly and attentive through the entire meal. We also had the pleasure of watching Andrew and Kevin make pizzas and our own stromboli right there. The conversation back and forth with the 2 young men was great. The food was out of this world! The Stromboli was to die for. I had the Vitello (veal shank with gnocchi)..superb. My girls also loved their Al Forno, Pomodorro and Tiramisu. Can't say enough about this place and the staff. Thank you Luana, Andrew & Kevin for making our night. We will be back for Dee's birthday the end of the month. :)

• Visited March 2017
St. Catharines, Canada
“Great Lunch + Breakfast”
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Had lunch here with my husband as we were staying at the hotel. We ordered the arancini and Bella Gabriella pizza, both were delicious, not the best we have ever had, but still very good! I did wish they had more Italian wine by the glass options, but the Argentine one was very good.

Breakfast, we both had the eggs florintine, they were also delicious! Nice and light hollandaise sause. We really enjoyed it.

Great friendly staff, nice restaurant, small and intimate which is nice.

Overall great experience!

Oshawa, Canada
“Excellent service and tasty food”
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

We had a very pleasurable experience at this restaurant. Very plain in decor but food and service worth a visit. I had the lamb and noodles very tasty. Our waitress Tamara was excellent. Very personable and attentive to details.
We had drinks in the afternoon and our hostess that served us was wonderful. I ordered an America o drink unknown to me what I was getting and always willing to try new items. This was a bit beyond my palette. She was very nice and took it away and I ordered another drink and was not charged for the first drink. Great service.
We would return to this hotel and restaurant for sure.

Visited February 2017
“Great food and friendly staff ”
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Came over from England to visit family, had a lovely meal. We all ordered a pizza and we're very pleased -authentic home made dough cooked in a proper pizza oven. Our waitress Luana made the experience even better. You could really tell she is passionate about her job. She was super sweet and very attentive!