“Rumak Eatery and Bar -- you should check it out.”

Rumak Eatery and Bar
Ranked #684 of 1,272 Restaurants in Hamilton
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Cuisines: Polish, Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Description: The unique atmosphere, unforgettable style & true quality have been appreciated by our satisfied guests. Our menu is rich & varied, you can choose from tasty meals, great beers & delicious drinks!
Reviewed 8 December 2011

Rumak Eatery and Bar (which I'm going to call Rumak's from now on) is a casual sports bar kind-of-place. The place is clean and comfortable, the staff is friendly and accommodating, and the prices are good. I was there on a Wednesday which was 1/2 price wings and $4.50 pints, so I was impressed. Their prices are good even on regular nights. If you like Polish food (perogies, goulash, potato pancakes) then you should visit. They even serve Polish beer, along with a selection of domestics (bottles and on tap). I've been there twice and will definitely go back. You should check their hours out before you go.

4  Thank EdgarOrangutan