“Delivery to hotel shortfall”
Review of Stonewalls

Stonewalls
Ranked #277 of 1,475 Restaurants in Hamilton
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ray Street
Transit: Located at the corner of York and Queen Street.
Description: Very interresting place for downtown Hamilton; good food, open oven cooking, good entertainment. Worth a visit if in Hamilton
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

Ordered their Dip Trio. Was supposed to be 3 different dips. Received 2 containers of dip & both were hummus.

Reviewed February 18, 2018

Stopped for lunch and we were not disappointed! Lovely service, made us feel at home, good food and I can imagine a great atmosphere for the live music they were hosting later that evening.

Reviewed November 20, 2017

My wife and I went to see a cover band (Blue Radio). The band was excellent but the service was excellent. Our server was Helena but everyone contributed to the evening and were quite involved in making the evening a success. The manager Dennis Mahoney-Bruer was attentive and friendly.
The food was excellent and we were not rushed. Would return again.

Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

Checked out Stonewalls for a friend's birthday. Our party was approx 15 ppl, so management was helpful with the cover charge ($10 for the band). They set us up right in the middle of the place, great view. We shared a few appetizers, boneless chicken bites, garlic bread and spinach dip. I was really impressed, especially the chicken bites. The drinks (pints) in my opinion were a tad expensive, ($7.50 - Stella) but none the less service was pretty good, no complaints. The band playing was called Aeroforce, an Aerosmith cover band, they were great, sounded good and had the act down good. My only complaint is that it became more of a concert with how loud it was, (call me old) it made conversation not really possible. Overall it was a good visit, I think I'll be back soon!

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

My wife bought some coupons on WagJag for dinner & show for 4 people. The coupons were worth about $25 per person. There was a Disco Review band playing on stage. The coupon specifies that it is a ‘special menu’ that you order from not their usual menu. We were seated immediately by Ellie who took great care of us all evening. The menu consisted of 3 appetizers but each serves 2 people. Humus with flat bread, Spinach Dip with nacho chips or soup. We ordered Humus & Spinach Dip. Both were tasty but certainly not big enough for sharing. Entrees were a ‘special salad’, Pasta, Chicken Schnitzel or Basa. The chicken came with Spatzle which was tasteless, the Pasta came in a bowl that I’d usually use for soup but was good & the Basa was served with a scoop of potato & some vegetables. Although, like the pasta, the taste was good, I’ve had larger TV dinners @ $2.99. Everyone agreed that all of the dishes were medium warm when delivered. We have eaten at Stonewalls in the past, ordering from the menu & had absolutely no complaints. Ellie was very gracious & offered me something extra which I declined. She was quite willing to ‘make it right’ however that shouldn’t have been necessary. The band that was playing was very good & we enjoyed that part of the evening. We won’t hesitate to return to Stonewalls but never again on a WagJag.