“NO COVER BLUES ON SUNDAYS AND 11.99 ALL YOU CAN EAT FISH”
Review of Stonewalls

Stonewalls
Ranked #276 of 1,476 Restaurants in Hamilton
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ray Street
Transit: Located at the corner of York and Queen Street.
Description: Very interresting place for downtown Hamilton; good food, open oven cooking, good entertainment. Worth a visit if in Hamilton
Reviewed May 28, 2018

Wonderful staff, great bands, and excellent food! This a beatiful venue with a gorgeous patio, and a great vibe!

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

Ordered their Dip Trio. Was supposed to be 3 different dips. Received 2 containers of dip & both were hummus.

Reviewed February 18, 2018

Stopped for lunch and we were not disappointed! Lovely service, made us feel at home, good food and I can imagine a great atmosphere for the live music they were hosting later that evening.

Reviewed November 20, 2017

My wife and I went to see a cover band (Blue Radio). The band was excellent but the service was excellent. Our server was Helena but everyone contributed to the evening and were quite involved in making the evening a success. The manager Dennis Mahoney-Bruer was attentive and friendly.
The food was excellent and we were not rushed. Would return again.

Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

Checked out Stonewalls for a friend's birthday. Our party was approx 15 ppl, so management was helpful with the cover charge ($10 for the band). They set us up right in the middle of the place, great view. We shared a few appetizers, boneless chicken bites, garlic bread and spinach dip. I was really impressed, especially the chicken bites. The drinks (pints) in my opinion were a tad expensive, ($7.50 - Stella) but none the less service was pretty good, no complaints. The band playing was called Aeroforce, an Aerosmith cover band, they were great, sounded good and had the act down good. My only complaint is that it became more of a concert with how loud it was, (call me old) it made conversation not really possible. Overall it was a good visit, I think I'll be back soon!