“Yummy cornbread and pulled pork!”
Review of Rolly Rockets BBQ

Rolly Rockets BBQ
Ranked #235 of 1,286 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

Some of the best pulled pork I have tasted! Always tender and smothered in sauce. The cornbread is made fresh and is warm and soooo good!

Try the combo dinner and you can decide what slider you like best. Don't forget to also try the different sauces. The tequilla is my personal favourite while the hot sauce is my wife's.

They also feature deep fried mars bars, etc. Make sure to share one as its huge!

Great atmosphere, decent prices and delicious food make for a great place to eat!

Tip: Ask for half sweet potato and half regular fries with your order.

1  Thank Abby M

Reviewed 3 June 2015

Large delivered order on time and hot, great wings and outstanding ribs for big family get together.
Great service and great BBQ

Reviewed 30 May 2015

Went for take out. Place is very rough looking, but this appears to be the goal. staff very friendly, they only accept cash be prepared. Ordered the St louis ribs and sampler rockets. Ribs are average, not overly meaty, not describe as melt off the bone, don't think would order ribs again. Rockets were very good, The brisket was the best, lots of meat and bons were very fresh. Fries were good both regular and sweet. Cole slaw was ok. Great for take out, don't know if I would eat there. Parking on street and few spots in lot.

Reviewed 21 April 2015

Hey not many places mid week around 9 pm. My son and I were hungry coming back into town and he suggested Rolly's. A kinda bar slash, picnic tabled BBQ joint. Good staff and cheap eats, different deals depending on what night. There rockets/sliders by another name were good. You know brisket, BBQ pulled pork, pulled chicken, fries and beans amongst other standards.. I wouldn't say wow you gotta try this but when in the vicinity I wouldn't rule it out

1  Thank yakidelsur
Reviewed 2 April 2015

I take everyone here who loves BBQ, and they all agree the ribs are amazing. I also pick up late night dinner from here, when I have cash since that's all they take. I love the pig knuckles, which I can't find elsewhere, and their cornbread is worth getting the meal for instead of just the stand alone item. The atmosphere is not to my liking so I rarely sit to eat, but if you are into sports, it would be a good hangout since they are open till 2am.

3  Thank skulllover