“Wow! The Flavours!”

Rapscallion Rogue Eatery
Reserve with OpenTable
Rapscallion Rogue Eatery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 1,475 Restaurants in Hamilton
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2017

The is our second time at this restaurant. Went with a couple of friends that had never been. Tapas style menu written on blackboards. Service was incredible, food, well all I can say is wow! Yes it is tapas style, small portions so you order many different things . Each item we had was incredible! Chicken liver brulee, Beef cheeks, best grilled cheese ever (it was), rabbit gnocchi, shrimp Kam chi, a rabbit dish stuffed with sausage and rolled in bacon, flap jacks with pork belly, crispy pig face and an incredible chocolate bar dessert. Everything we had was to die for! Loved everything. ..what a perfect night! They do not disappoint here!

Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

We had 2 couples and we allowed the waiter to order for us. Everything was delicious, feom the pork belly to the rabbit. I would highly recommend that you do order 2 tapas per person to start and if you need more order whatever you enjoyed the most.

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

I went there with my wife and daughter. We loved every things about this place. The menu is written on the blackboards and on the window, no formal menue cards. Our host Paul was very hospitable and patient and answered all of our questions about items of the menue and recepies and Birds group of restaurants.
You can find all types of unusual foods with an special twist: gnocchi with rabbit, roasted bone marrow, halloumi tikka masala, beef cheek, chicken liver brulee and more.
This is a place for food adventurers.
We will go there again for sure.

Reviewed May 5, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed yet another great evening at Rapscallion last night. Paul and his team were on their A game. The menu is always creative. We enjoyed all the great food groups, Chicken liver, Oxtail, Pig face, and Rabbit with a nice Amarone. Thanks KB for making the call!

Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

So it's a super casual restaurant where the staff are amazing!! The service is perfect,and helpful in understanding the chalkboard menu. I was expecting a mind blowing food experience and for me it just wasn't. It was just good. We ordered "pig face" which was a deep fried "something" I mean it was good but all I tasted was egg salad (which was underneath). The kimchi shrimp was a punch of spicy flavor... my fave of the night. I was super excited about the best ever grilled cheese but it came with pork inside and i was hoping for an explosion of cheese so I wished I tried the Mac and cheese instead. My hubs had the bone marrow and said it was good but I was not a fan. The rabbit gnocchi was very rich but also good. I guess for me when I go to a new restaurant I look for what would I come back here for because it was that good and I can't say I would crave any one of those dishes. I am glad I ate there and tried it but it was just good. Good luck to the wonderful staff!