“Sushi Diner”

Add it.
Go Tempura
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed December 24, 2012

This little sushi place looks a feels like an old diner. I enjoy the atmosphere and service. I've had the "all you can eat" a few times but have switched to just ordering their bento boxes. They have a large selection to choose from and including soup and salad costs $8 - $10. Great lunch stop. Might not be the best sushi in town, but for my taste, I've enjoyed it everytime. I've been to a few places that are just terrible.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

The food, service, and atmosphere were outstanding. The price was reasonable. Will likely dine here again.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Yes, there's better sushi around, most notably at Matsu sushi in Dundas. But this is a great family-run place for a fun night out with friends. The service is excellent. The food is plentiful. Lots of sushi. And the price is right. Just be sure you finish everything. Extra charges (just a few dollars) for food left behind, which I think is totally reasonable. Our table of four stuffed ourselves, ordering three or times from the very big menu. Yes, we used the lunch menu for dinner which meant it was $16.99 per person for all-you-can-eat dinner sushi with tea and ice cream for dessert. You can't beat that value. They close at 9 pm so get there early.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

I've tried most of the sushi in Hamilton over the years. Tried go tempura for the first time. The menu has a good variety and the staff were nice. But, the food quality just wasn't there. I felt it was on par with sushi from fortinos. The rice was cold and didn't taste fresh. Overall there wasn't anything that stood out except The spicy golden squid sashimi .

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Had lunch here today - a vegetarian bento box - what a lovely selection of sushi, tempura, hand rolls, spring rolls, seaweed salad! I left feeling full, and it only cost $9. I'll be back!