“Dinner for 2”

Ranked #13 of 1,255 Restaurants in Hamilton
Price range: US$10 - US$13
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood, Brew Pub
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Went for dinner with my wife after reading reviews and wanting to try something new. Place is small and nice has patio on street and behind. Service was good and food was delicious and hot. We tried some of the local beers and had to try the herb fries they are worth trying, we both had the perch dinner and the waitress substituted a salad with the fish for us . Thumbs up you should try this place

There are newer reviews for The Ship

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent music, fun setting and decor. The service was outstanding (and it was super busy!)

I would definitely recommend the herb fries!!

A very fun, charming venue. All of the food coming out of the kitchen looked so appetizing!

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Simply WOW. Cheaper than a flight to Halifax. I felt wisked away by the amazing food as if we were dining at a seaport. So much to chose....crab poutine? Are you kidding me!
You gotta try it.
Clam chowder was out of this world, could imagine hearing the fog horns. Great service and fantastic food.
Just go

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Came here on a day trip to Hamilton. My friend and I spilt two hamburgers. We got the Special burger that had an egg (the breakfast burger was no longer available) and The Hawaiian. The beef patty was very good. Thick and juicy. We also got the garlic fries for an extra $2.80 and it came with 3 sauces. I really liked how fresh the herbs were for the fries. We also added $1 for the salad. The salad was fresh and we got healthy greens. It is more pricy but I am willing to pay this because the entire balance was good. The fries was nice and crispy and I can't say enough how I liked the herbs. The salad was fresh. The burgers were huge and the meat was juicy.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Will be back! Amazing grub. Herb fries were killer! Great service. Gf had fried chicken, omg succulent​. Eat your heart out kfc! I had chicken club absolutely decadent. Win win people!