“Amazing place”

Munchies Coffee House & Barkery
Ranked #15 of 49 Coffee & Tea in Hamilton
Price range: US$2 - US$11
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: Munchies is a pet friendly restaurant that has something for everyone. FTO coffee & teas from around the world. Local and organic ingredients. Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten free, and Omnivore friendly. Fresh from scratch baked goods. Family owned and operated. Ma & Pa operation relaxed environment.
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I love munchies! We take our chihuahua there all the time, we get to hang out and meet amazing people while having amazing food and our dog gets to have fun and play with the other dogs. make sure to try the fool wrap and the waffles!

Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

We decided today (oct 31) to stop in after walking our dog sugar. I’m glad we did!!! It’s a friendly environment for both digs and there owners. We both had coffees and we got homemade treats for sugar. All were fantastic. If your in the area it’s a must stop for you and your dogs.

Reviewed August 28, 2017

Every time I end up at munchies it is worth the drive from Toronto. The best coffee and if you haven't had Rosie's Eggs Benny it is a must!

I'm sad when i have to leave my dog at home and munchies allows me to being him with.

I am always greeted with warmth and welcome from the Munchies team and my dog and i leave with a full belly every time.

Thank you Munchies!!!

My one ask is to all those who are also enjoying Munchies... please walk your dog before you enter and after the initial excitement has passed, walk them again. It takes all of us to be responsible pet parents.

Reviewed July 17, 2017

I have heard they make a freaking killer coffee there and want to try. I have two dogs at home but don't think they would fair well. My cat would do better. Can't wait to try the coffee though. See you tomorrow.

3  Thank Christopher C
Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

It's been some time since my last visit here. I used to live closer which allowed for more visits. The owners were always accommodating, friendly, and outgoing. I enjoyed the coffee and amazing home made pastries made by Rosie. The concept is unique and does not particularly appeal to me, however, all of my visits were during slower business periods. As such, the odd dog was never a bother.