“Excellent!”

Ranked #11 of 1,475 Restaurants in Hamilton
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 16, 2018

Stopped in yesterday for an early dinner while at Supercrawl. Server Nathan was personable, attentive and professional. The food was perfect. I can still remember the moment I tasted the chicken, I thought, "wow, this is delicious". Caesar salad, fries, roast potatoes, all done to perfection. Didn't catch the owner's name but he was genuinely interested in his customers and a gentlemen. The garment industry's loss, our gain. So good. Will return when we're back in the Hammer. Well done!

Reviewed August 29, 2018

WOW, my wife was whining about the walk to this place. It was a bit of a walk, I must admit. Holy Smokes the chicken was frigging awesome, charred crispy, moist right up there with best chicken in town. The fries were fantastic. The fries were thin and crispy, just sooo good. I am glad I ordered the half chicken dinner. I was not crazy on the Piri Piri sauce, but the chicken stands on it's own merit. The Portuguese are the kings of BBQ chicken is all I can say. My wife had the Brisket sandwich it was really, really good. There is not a huge selection but what is there is off the charts so good. The owner is a heck of a nice guy. Great place

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Would totally come again. Everything we had was sooooo good! The selection is not large, but they don't need it because what they have is worth the visit.

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

The best part of the experience was the food, of course, but a genuinely caring owner was the cherry on top

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

There are two things you need to take with you after reading this post: your family to charred, and my word.