All reviews mcmaster university main street room was clean road noise indoor pool busy street comfortable hotel exercise room first floor next morning sitting area convenient location great place to stay bed and pillows tim hortons definitely stay here again stayed one night
Reviewed September 9, 2018

These guys are awesome. The staff is super friendly, the service has been outstanding both in the restaurant, the front desk as well as the housekeeping staff. The food at the in hotel restaurant is really tasty and reasonably priced. The rooms are comfy and clean. All in all, very happy with my stay here. Would recommend it to anyone coming to Hamilton from out of town.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
EricRT, General Manager at Visitors Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Thank you for your feedback and comments. We really appreciate your kind words, and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Stayed overnight as I had an appointment nearby.

It was a much needed getaway. I had booked a room with a large jetted tub.

That night I had a couple drinks at the bar and splurged on some sweets. The room was large and the bed was comfortable. I found myself well rested the next day.

The staff were friendly and seem to know each other well. Location was a bonus as there was a bus stop nearby and lots of restaurants and bars that were just a short walk away.

I would recommend this place as I could see myself coming back again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
EricRT, General Manager at Visitors Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Thank you for your taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate the feedback, and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

The service hotel was awful, we were there at 8 and had many luggage nobody didn’t help us for our staff
They take money from my bank account 2 times,
So crowded and we can hear what our neighbors talking about

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank samira h

We are sorry that your experience was not positive. We will try our best to address your concerns.

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

For the second year in a row, we have stayed at the Visitors Inn for our annual 2-day bike trip. we have been able to get a room on the first floor with access from the parking lot. It's perfect for bringing our bikes in so that we don't have to worry about locking them up outside. It had all the amenities we needed including a pool and a small fridge. A great way to unwind after a hundred kilometers of biking. There is a restaurant on site, but we did not use it. We went out with friends for dinner. But I have heard that it is good, too.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
EricRT, General Manager at Visitors Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Thank you for your review and feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Excellent hotel for the business traveler. Clean and comfortable rooms. Pool and Exercise room are available to guests and are well maintained. The hotel is not too far from the City center and accessible by bus or taxi.

Room tip: Ask for non-smoking
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
EricRT, General Manager at Visitors Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Thank you for your review, your feedback is important to us. We hope to welcome you again soon!