Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$80
SAVE US$8
US$80
SAVE US$8
eDreamsUS$88
TravelocityUS$80
Orbitz.comUS$80
All reviews small restaurant room was clean first floor very nice hotel check in was quick queen bed sauna kitchenette hospital downtown toaster concert
Selected filters
Reviewed March 8, 2020

What a wonderful place to stay. A true home away from home. Clean, friendly staff and the bed was like sleeping in a cloud. we will be returning in a few months to visit family and to return here to stay.
Best sleep of our life.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
EricRT, General Manager at Visitors Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2020

Thank you for your review, and comments! We truly appreciate your feedback, and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed February 22, 2020 via mobile

Check in was quick. Room was clean, comfortable, modern and well equipped. Large clear tv. Pool and gym were immaculate. Enough e quipment in gym for an adequate workout. Parking is well lit and spacious.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank caml77
EricRT, General Manager at Visitors Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2020

Thank you for your review and comments. We appreciate your feedback, and hope to welcome you back!

Reviewed January 18, 2020

I reserved a Kitchenette here and was pleased when I arrived . the area for cooking was quite good and all utensils were available . Coffee machine with lots of pods . Toaster . Small fridge with plenty of room for milk, juice and other items for cooking .
I needed a small bottle of oil and purchased that nearby in a mall . down the hall , was a pleasant area with pool , sauna and dry steam room . Everything was quite clean and I had maid service every day . There is a restaurant in this facility if you need to have breakfast or dinner . I made my own breakfast each morning . My stay was for 4 weeks while my home was being renovated . Quite enjoyable overall .

Room tip: Even though my room backed onto the highway #403 , it was very quiet and I opened my window for fresh air .
Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank MORLEY W
EricRT, General Manager at Visitors Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2020

Thank you for you review and comment. Your feedback is important to us. We are happy to hear that your stay was comfortable and convenient. We hope that your home renovation went well!

Reviewed January 7, 2020

Our third stay there was just as nice as our first two! We visit during the Christmas-New Years holidays and were impressed by the beautiful decorations, including the live pointsettia “tree”. The rooms are clean and comfortable and nicely appointed. Staff, both front desk and housekeeping, are always friendly and ready and willing to make our stay a good one. We had breakfast each morning and enjoyed the friendliness and hospitality of the hostesses/servers. My wife even chatted with the cook/owner on two occasions. They all treated us well!
Yes, it’s near the highway, but we were not disturbed by the traffic sound. All in all, this a great place to stay!

Date of stay: December 2019
EricRT, General Manager at Visitors Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Thank you very much for your review and kind words!

Reviewed January 6, 2020 via mobile

I’ve stayed there before but not for a while. This trip I was reminded why I like it so much. It is an elegant little hotel but not so fancy that you will be afraid to bring the children. The room was lovely, nicely decorated. Sheets were crisp and white the way I like them. A large walk-in shower, the year-round pool, and the small restaurant also appeal to me. I had two excellent meals at the Hungry Traveller in addition to breakfast. The Main West location is handy to downtown and McMasters.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your review and comments. Your feedback is very important to us!