Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$115
View deal
Free cancellation until 21-06-26
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$115
US$112
View deal
SAVE US$3
Booking.comUS$115
TravelocityUS$115
eDreamsUS$115
All reviews great hotel full kitchen underground parking complimentary breakfast sized fridge separate bedroom stove top great stay home away from home the breakfast area basketball tournament jackson square yogurt dishwasher downtown wedding conference
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2020 via mobile

This is our 2nd time in this hotel and we are happy with the size, comfort and cleanliness of the room. Since it’s pandemic, the breakfast is food-to-go. Almost perfect but they should have inform or edit the time stated on the app / online saying breakfast is until 10am because the reality is only at 9am now. We managed to be given some when we went at 930. But overall, it’s a good experience with this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank roadtriptotheworld
Varun Jonnalagadda, Owner at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. It is only through comments and suggestions from guests, such as yourself, that we can continue to improve. We're genuinely happy to hear you enjoyed your stay as much as you did and very grateful for the positive feedback. We love knowing our guests are as gratified with their stay as we are having you. We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed July 4, 2020

I'd like to preface this review by mentioning that I have had multiple stays at the Hilton globally and that I am a Hilton Honors member, which is why I was particularly stunned with my experience at this branch. I'd also like to clarify that at the time of checking-in the only three people in the lobby were the receptionist, myself, and a friend who picked me up from the airport. The hotel itself is greatly located and the rooms are just as luxurious as you'd come to expect. However, my experience was offset by my reception which was not exactly hospitable.

Upon checking in I was told that my age would be a problem since I am under the age of 21. I saw this as odd since my age was never a problem when booking hotels in the past as long as I was above the age of majority which I very much am. Yet for some reason I was allowed to check-in after half an hour of a conversation that had rather passive-aggressive undertones and for some reason issue with payment were brought up despite all my payment being in order. With no sleep in the past 30 hours I didn't bother contesting the issue with age or payment and kept quiet in desperation of a place to rest. After searching for quite a while now I am yet to find anything online that indicates the minimum age to check-in is 21, I did however find this on the Hilton's website, "You warrant that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older to reserve a room on this Site."

In summary, the room is lovely and so is the hotel's location, however that vastly contrasts with the not so enjoyable time I experienced at the front desk and unfortunately hurt the expectations I had for the Hilton.

Date of stay: July 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. As a Hilton Honors member, you are among our most valued guests. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. Our age policy is clearly is clearly mentioned in our website. They vary from country to country. You can google Homewood Hamilton by clicking on the website and scroll down all the way down you will see our age policy. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed June 26, 2020

We used Homewood a few nights and enjoyed turbo tubingthegrandriver.com, local mini golf, and beaches...Shades Mills.
Everything was awesome. We went during the week and things were quiet and precautions seemed in place.
I hope to bring more family back very soon. They have rooms with 2 queens and a pullout sofa. Jr suites. Amazing.
Thank you staff.

Room tip: Jr. Suite.
Date of stay: June 2020

Reviewed March 2, 2020

Great rooms, very spacious and recently renovated. We stayed here for a basketball tournament, everybody was very happy with the accommodations. Free breakfast was a plus, underground parking with in and out privileges was convenient as well.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
VarunJo, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2020

Reviewed February 17, 2020

First time stay at Homewood Suites and will come back again if we stay in Hamilton. Area is ok. Walking distance to top rated restaurants we wanted to try. Secure parking for a fee with in and out privileges. No complaints. It was a great stay and a great sleep!

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
VarunJo, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2020