Lowest prices for your stay
US$103
View deal
Travelocity
CourtyardUS$103
Orbitz.com
Hotels.comUS$103
All reviews upper james front desk staff rooms are clean close to the airport visiting family minute drive king suite downtown area comfortable stay lobby waterfall mattress
Selected filters
Reviewed September 4, 2020

Check in was fast and easy, this property was close to the airport, there were restaurants and stores nearby. The room was neat and clean, I would stay here again, it's perfect if you have a flight out of Hamilton airport.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed May 25, 2020

How many people travel with their phones? lets say 100%. How many usb ports do you think each room has? well lets see, none on the desk, none in the bathroom, none on the bedside...lucky to find an empty port on the back of the tv...and guess what, i left it there because i couldnt see it. The hotel found it, BUT REFUSED to send it to me...I HAVE TO make arrangements with FEDEX or whatever...
really Hotel Marriot? guess what, ill be travelling to hamilton three times a month for the next year...which is about 18K in revenue youll be missing out on because you arent willing to spend 10 bucks to send me my cord.

Date of stay: May 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 5, 2020

This was a great location for an overnight stay close to the Hamilton airport. Easy parking, quick check in, and on site food service with a good menu and bar service. The room was spacious, bathroom clean, and furnishings comfortable.

Reviewed February 26, 2020 via mobile

Was at this hotel for 2 nights. Staff were friendly and efficient. Many restaurants within walking and short driving distance. The grounds and common spaces were clean and we'll maintained. Loved our rooms. Very comfortable beds. Reliable internet. Bathrooms were very well maintained. I would definitely recommend this hotel and I will be back.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed February 16, 2020

At nearly $200 per night I expected more. Rooms were not bad but poorly laid out and service was not good. Had a supposed king suite where the bed was so close to the side wall that I had to turn and walk sideways in order to get in on that side. No directions from staff on how to find our room and ended up touring the entire hotel before we found it. No complimentary breakfast. Instead a high priced poorly organized breakfast bar serving coffee in paper cups and fast food type breakfasts. Went to have breakfast before checking out. paid over $32 for two simple bacon and eggs meals with coffee... waited well past 1/2 hour but meals never came. When we questioned why it was taking so long, we discovered they had lost our order or perhaps had given it to someone else. Others were having similar issues. Would not recommend this hotel!!

Date of stay: February 2020
GMCYH, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Hamilton,, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2020

Dear 444michaelj

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you found several aspects of your stay with us disappointing. We do strive to offer everyone a memorable and pleasant experience and I am sorry that we missed the mark in terms of your stay. Your feedback will be shared with all of our team members in our effort to continuously improve.

Brian Lubbers