“ESM - DUNDAS LOCATION - STAY AWAY” 1 of 5 bubbles

East Side Mario's
Ranked #798 of 1,204 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Italian, Canadian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Hey Budda Boom Budda Bing! We are the Home of All-You-Can-Eat soup or salad and garlic home loaf and offer delicious Italian meals at great value. At East Side Mario’s your family is our family and we are committed to deliver Amore in everything we do!
Hamilton, Canada
“ESM - DUNDAS LOCATION - STAY AWAY”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2013

This East Side Mario's (Osler Dr. Dundas Ont) has been in this location for many many years.
I just went for the last time as I will never step foot in there again. There is no quality control on the food. Last few times I went my pasta was over-dosed in sauce, I had to drain each piece of pasta before putting it in my mouth (this has been the main issue for me for quite some time). My last visit I only went because my daughter wanted the salad. Fine, figure I'll try something new..had the Roma Chicken. It was the worst thing I've ever eaten. My daughter pointed out that the chicken had the same shape as a sting ray. it did. but that's not what bothered me....it was completely soggy and flavourless. the pasta that came with it was disgusting. My mother had the Veal Parmesan....the minute we were in the car she complained her stomach didn't feel well...half an hour later she was sick from the food. Please do not spend your good money at this place. There are plenty of other better options. (I won't even tell you about the server and how he screwed up, it's pointless) OH - and to the owner of this place....now you know why this place is always empty.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank sbcooper

Caledon, Canada
“quick business lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

Stopped in this afternoon to meet a few co-workers for a fast bite to eat. Lots of options in this area of Hamilton. We had soup and salad and it was very good. Soup was not too hot that it had to cool down a few minutes before we ate it - and the salad was very good - and fresh. Service was very good - attentive but not intrusive. Coffee very good also.

Overall a good option for a fast and simple bite.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dundas, Canada
“LONG BROWN HAIR WITH A SIDE OF POATOES”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2013

Ate at Main West location 3 yrs ago and had a LARGE house fly semi buried in my chicken parm. Decided to give them once more chance and was rewarded with a very noticable long hair in my meal.. Thankfully the server was "gracious" enough to take the dish off our bill. Phony apology and nothing comped ...I am sooo done with this dump

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Hamilton, Canada
“Waste of money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2013

I had lunch at the Eastside in east hamilton. The food was tasteless and one scoop of cheap vanilla ice cream was 5 dollars. I will never set foot in that chain again.

• Visited February 2013
Burlington
“Good and predictable business lunch spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

Reasonable pricing and quick service. Great place for a working lunch with our contractor. He paid, but I guess we will ultimately. Nevertheless, a good spot to remember for quality&service.

Visited November 2012