“Amazing!”

Pokeh
Ranked #155 of 1,475 Restaurants in Hamilton
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

Took my sons (6&8) today to try Poke for the first time since they love sushi I figured this would be a hit. My 6 years old told me "mom I love this so much it's making a tear coming in my eye"! Think that about sums it up!!!

Salar M, Owner at Pokeh, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2017

Thank you so much, this is my favourite review ever. Glad your kids loved it!

Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

We pick up lunch from here once a week and it's the highlight of our week. Fresh, fabulous and tasty. The cat's now out of the bag and they're quite busy, especially on Fridays but well worth the wait.

Reviewed January 28, 2017 via mobile

Had the vegan green bowl and it was quite delicious (especially the mushrooms!). Tasted very fresh, some kind of creamy element would have elevated it a bit, but next time I go I will create my own bowl, there seemed to be quite a plethora of options. Still enjoyed it quite a bit. Was quite busy when I was there but service was good. I recommend getting the large.

Reviewed November 22, 2016

If you're vegan or GF this is the way to go (Green Bowl) ! I never take a picture of the meal I've had because it's always gone before I can take the picture!

I get it every single week!

Reviewed October 17, 2016

This spot was a delightful find in the Farmers Market. I normally eat vegetarian and was traveling with a vegan and so we were drawn to this Hawaiian stand with these wonderful bowls of flavor. It was a popular spot but service was quick. I will definitely return.