“Cha Pokeh Bowl!”

Pokeh
Ranked #155 of 1,474 Restaurants in Hamilton
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Reviewed March 30, 2017

This is my idea of fast food. Ten bucks gets me a delicious, healthy meal packed with good stuff. I usually get the classic with avocado. Service is pleasant and efficient. The best quick meal spot in the city. Too bad the hours are limited to those of the market.

Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

Seriously one of the best places in Hamilton. The staff and a incredible! Super friendly, and helpful. The food is really fresh, and will leave you more than satisfied after you eat your poke bowl. This is a must try if you are in the Hamilton area! I remember when they first opened when there were tiny lines, but now the secret is out and everyone is looking for pokeh!

Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

Took my sons (6&8) today to try Poke for the first time since they love sushi I figured this would be a hit. My 6 years old told me "mom I love this so much it's making a tear coming in my eye"! Think that about sums it up!!!

Salar M, Owner at Pokeh, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2017

Thank you so much, this is my favourite review ever. Glad your kids loved it!

Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

We pick up lunch from here once a week and it's the highlight of our week. Fresh, fabulous and tasty. The cat's now out of the bag and they're quite busy, especially on Fridays but well worth the wait.

Reviewed January 28, 2017 via mobile

Had the vegan green bowl and it was quite delicious (especially the mushrooms!). Tasted very fresh, some kind of creamy element would have elevated it a bit, but next time I go I will create my own bowl, there seemed to be quite a plethora of options. Still enjoyed it quite a bit. Was quite busy when I was there but service was good. I recommend getting the large.