“Great taste ”

Pokeh
Ranked #148 of 1,476 Restaurants in Hamilton
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Very nice dinner, food is exceptional. Small ball is 10 but you want to go with large for 13. We loved it and repeated I'd twice during our short stay in Hamilton

Reviewed June 22, 2017

I love all the options at Pokeh. I'm very impressed with the spiral veggie option as a base instead of the rice. However, because I don't get the rice, I find myself still hungry after eating a large bowl (this is why I'd love a bigger portion).

It seems like the people who work there are happy to be there. That means a lot because sharing a small space in the basement of the market isn't the best situation, I would guess.

1  Thank Jennifer D
Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

It is a just like a sashimi bowl with either choices of tuna or salmon, we stop by and take a try a new location on Conession, we like it very much! A healither, stomach filled meal which is better than the other fast food. I definitely will come back again sometimes!

Reviewed March 30, 2017

This is my idea of fast food. Ten bucks gets me a delicious, healthy meal packed with good stuff. I usually get the classic with avocado. Service is pleasant and efficient. The best quick meal spot in the city. Too bad the hours are limited to those of the market.

Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

Seriously one of the best places in Hamilton. The staff and a incredible! Super friendly, and helpful. The food is really fresh, and will leave you more than satisfied after you eat your poke bowl. This is a must try if you are in the Hamilton area! I remember when they first opened when there were tiny lines, but now the secret is out and everyone is looking for pokeh!