“Great flavour ”

Pokeh
Ranked #5 of 36 Quick Bites in Hamilton
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

After a long hike a friend and I wanted to enjoy a poke bowl. The Concession location was open and it was a short wait to make our order.
The shop was clean and cutely decorated. I loved the succulent "POKEH" wall.
The guy at the cash was pleasant and attentive to everyone. Quick to create our two bowls and the portion for the large was more than enough to satiate our hunger. We asked for extra salmon and it was generous.
Would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Very nice dinner, food is exceptional. Small ball is 10 but you want to go with large for 13. We loved it and repeated I'd twice during our short stay in Hamilton

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 22, 2017

I love all the options at Pokeh. I'm very impressed with the spiral veggie option as a base instead of the rice. However, because I don't get the rice, I find myself still hungry after eating a large bowl (this is why I'd love a bigger portion).

It seems like the people who work there are happy to be there. That means a lot because sharing a small space in the basement of the market isn't the best situation, I would guess.

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank Jennifer D
Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

It is a just like a sashimi bowl with either choices of tuna or salmon, we stop by and take a try a new location on Conession, we like it very much! A healither, stomach filled meal which is better than the other fast food. I definitely will come back again sometimes!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed March 30, 2017

This is my idea of fast food. Ten bucks gets me a delicious, healthy meal packed with good stuff. I usually get the classic with avocado. Service is pleasant and efficient. The best quick meal spot in the city. Too bad the hours are limited to those of the market.

Date of visit: March 2017