“First time pokeh”

Pokeh
Ranked #155 of 1,475 Restaurants in Hamilton
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

It was my first time eating pokeh. I had spicy tuna bowl with extra jalapenios slices on rice. Ot was absolutely delicious. For surw will visit it once again when in Ha.milton

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

After a long hike a friend and I wanted to enjoy a poke bowl. The Concession location was open and it was a short wait to make our order.
The shop was clean and cutely decorated. I loved the succulent "POKEH" wall.
The guy at the cash was pleasant and attentive to everyone. Quick to create our two bowls and the portion for the large was more than enough to satiate our hunger. We asked for extra salmon and it was generous.
Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Very nice dinner, food is exceptional. Small ball is 10 but you want to go with large for 13. We loved it and repeated I'd twice during our short stay in Hamilton

Reviewed June 22, 2017

I love all the options at Pokeh. I'm very impressed with the spiral veggie option as a base instead of the rice. However, because I don't get the rice, I find myself still hungry after eating a large bowl (this is why I'd love a bigger portion).

It seems like the people who work there are happy to be there. That means a lot because sharing a small space in the basement of the market isn't the best situation, I would guess.

1  Thank Jennifer D
Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

It is a just like a sashimi bowl with either choices of tuna or salmon, we stop by and take a try a new location on Conession, we like it very much! A healither, stomach filled meal which is better than the other fast food. I definitely will come back again sometimes!