“Delucious”

Pokeh
Ranked #155 of 1,475 Restaurants in Hamilton
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Went for a Pokey bowl in the Hamilton Farmers Market (Hamilton’s best kept secret). The cashier was awesome and very friendly. Helped us figure out what and how to order. Everything was so fresh and the tuna and salmon were to die for. A must eat if you are downtown Hamilton.

Reviewed July 7, 2018

This is a food stall in the Hamilton Farmers' Market with a 5 or 6-seat counter and an extremely limited menu. It consists of just 3 set bowls of poke (in 2 sizes) and also offers the possibility of making one's own poke bowl out of combining up to 25 or so ingredients. Poke, according to Wikipedia, is Hawaiian cubed raw-fish salad.

At Pokeh, poke may be served on a bed of white or brown rice or cucumber noodles. I had the Green (vegan variant) set bowl over brown rice, which included generous portions of pickled shitake mushrooms, tofu, edamame, kale, cucumber, etc. It was very fresh, healthy and delicious.

On a hot day I made my own poke bowl by combining raw salmon (fresh, tasty, and generous portion), wakame seaweed, kale, cucumber, enoki mushrooms, jicama (Mexican yam bean), green onions on a cucumber noodle bed with yuzu sauce! It was very fresh, refreshing, and delicious.

Overall, a quality, fully satisfying, and economical meal.

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

It was my first time eating pokeh. I had spicy tuna bowl with extra jalapenios slices on rice. Ot was absolutely delicious. For surw will visit it once again when in Ha.milton

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

After a long hike a friend and I wanted to enjoy a poke bowl. The Concession location was open and it was a short wait to make our order.
The shop was clean and cutely decorated. I loved the succulent "POKEH" wall.
The guy at the cash was pleasant and attentive to everyone. Quick to create our two bowls and the portion for the large was more than enough to satiate our hunger. We asked for extra salmon and it was generous.
Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Very nice dinner, food is exceptional. Small ball is 10 but you want to go with large for 13. We loved it and repeated I'd twice during our short stay in Hamilton