“Lunch”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Tim Hortons
Ranked #14 of 20 Bakeries in Hamilton
Description: Located at 1005 Mohawk Rd W, Hamilton, ON, Tim Hortons is the perfect place to go for great-tasting, freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans, sourced from the world's most renowned growing regions. We also offer specialty beverages including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, iced and frozen coffee, hot chocolate and tea. You can also stop by for a quick snack or delicious meal, any time of day. If you are looking for a treat, try one of our delectable baked goods, including donuts, cookies, muffins, or Timbits, our signature bite sized donut holes. We also offer a range of soups and made-to-order sandwiches, grilled paninis and wraps. Our doors are always open, and we welcome you to stay and relax or grab a coffee on the go. So come on over to your local Hamilton Tim Hortons and be welcomed with a smile.
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

We usually always grab a hot chilly or soup. Find it a little harder to find seating during school lunch hours .

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed June 30, 2017

Place is clean. It has a single washroom for male and female. Staffs are polite and nice. It is 24 hours. Several tables are there but not too big to move around. Parking space is big and along the road. No drive thru. Food is clean and service is great. It gets busy near lunch and dinner.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed January 7, 2017

We were in the drive through, when we asked for timbits. The girl began mumbling something and my dad said "pardon me?" She would not answer and my dad said " I can report you to your boss." She kept on ignoring us as we drove away. Rudest lady I have ever seen doing drive throughs. I think she should get a job somewhere else.

This ruined our visit, but we liked the food and it was very good as always.
Overall,
I just think the food is awesome but staff can be very rude.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed October 20, 2016 via mobile

We have lunch often during our breaks. Service is always friendly. It's great when they remember your orders. Food if fresh and hot. I won't go anywhere else for my coffee. Best coffee!!!!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed May 3, 2016 via mobile

Neat and clean but no drive through. Best location yet very busy during breakfast hours. Like to set and chat here while enjoying my coffee.

Date of visit: May 2016