“Wow, just wow...”

Hambrgr
Ranked #9 of 1,243 Restaurants in Hamilton
“Wow, just wow...”
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

HAMBRGR - Great 2nd location at 207 Ottawa St N, Hamilton ON. Delicious duck wing appetizer, burgers and classic poutine. My husband is planning on having two duck wing plates all to himself next time.
This is our new favourite spot for dinner after games at the Moncala Monk.

Visited March 2017

Burlington, Canada
“Best burgers, best service”
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Visited on a recommendation by a friend from work. All 3 of us absolutely loved the food! The patties I. The burgers are charbroiled to perfection, the buns are bakery quality and the toppings fresh and imaginative. I know burgers may seem to be a no-brainier to make well, but if so then why do so many places mess them up? This place is wow! Excellent selection of beers on tap, nice ambiance and cool music which is not played too loud so we could actually have a conversation. Our service was top notch as well, our server whose name I unfortunately didn't catch was professional, friendly and very cool. Nothing but thumbs way, way up for Hambrgr!

• Visited March 2017
Burlington, Canada
“Best Hamburger I have ever eaten!!! Great place to meet friends, or for a date night before a show”
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Its all about burgers here!!!! Fresh local meats, produce and house made toppings ( like whiskey onion jam). They use antibiotic and hormone free beef, NO FILLERS! For the vegetarians they offer a mushroom barley or chickpea option, and those who need a gluten free option I have seen a lettuce bun. I have tried 4 of the burgers to date and can't say enough about this little gem on King Willam. We first found out about Hambrgr and its sister restaurant at a Hamilton Pop Up event. If you can't get parked on the street there is plenty of parking 1 block away. It is small and unless you go in an off peak time you will have to wait. Generally the most time we have waited is 20 mins and it is WORTH it! The turnover is quite quick as they serve some Appetizers and then Burgers, beef, chicken, mushroom-barley and masala -chickpea. My favourites are the Dirty Bird and Blues your daddy! The onion rings are yummy, fires are good but the up-charge for garlic parm in my opinion was not worth it as there was very little parmesan. I was very excited to have the crispy buffalo cauliflower but on both occasions there was raw batter in the very middle. I did not say anything the first time but i did the second and they quickly took it and offered me a new order at no charge. I did not take them but might try them again in the future as the overall taste was delicious except it is hard to get over that raw batter feeling in your mouth. I wish the pieces were smaller and they just gave you a larger portion and then this might not be an issue. Still the dill pickles and buttermilk onion rings were a delicious item to share. They have a great craft beer and craft soda selection and small glass bottles of coke, very old school. Water both tap and sparkling. No desserts or coffee's and that keeps the tables moving which we thought was a great idea!

• Visited February 2017
“Hamilton is Steel-ing the show”
Reviewed 13 March 2017

By far one of the best burger places in the city. And if you are into craft beers..there is no shortage. The staff are pleasant and smiling .. what is missing is there seasoning. BUT that comes with the growth of.. so no worries they will make it right.. I just love it!

Visited March 2017
“Mouthwatering - amazing!”
Reviewed 11 March 2017

Can't wait to go back! Finally made it to Hambrgr after reading lots of great reviews (in various places - Facebook, Instagram, etc.). Took my Mom out before concert and loved it. I had the "Blues your Daddy" which was incredible, and my Mom had the "Bacon is Gouda" which she loved. We shared fries which was enough for us. Great dinner - a definite must visit in Hamilton!

• Visited March 2017