“Excellent lunch!”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Kingston
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Super nice, fast and kind service, delicious salads with fresh and original Italian ingredients, would definitely recommend for a lunch in Kingston!

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Really good food. Nothing too fancy & all seemed home made. Smiling friendly service. Music on Tuesday was a nice touch & volume didn’t interrupt a family dinner

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

I was nervous that my partner and I wouldn’t make the kitchen as we arrived late for our reservation (I had called to inform the staff of our tardiness), but they were nice and understanding. We got an amazing patio seat right next to this little garden. I had a fantastic view of some of Kingston’s finest architecture. Our waiter was fun and ensured my silly drink requests came out fabulous.
We were having so much fun that I forgot to take any pictures! Highly recommend.

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

The location is right next to the City Hall. You can see the activities in the town square. We went back a couple of times because my daughter loved their pasta. We ordered the grilled squid and it was perfect. Kyle was our waiter and he remembered what we wanted, and suggested good options and wine. He provide an oyster fork for my daughter to eat pasta when the regular fork was too large. Good food and excellent service.

Reviewed July 29, 2018

A return visit to our favourite Italian place. Food is wonderful. Staff are friendly. Tuesday is Jazz night.