4,370 results
All reviews splash pad steam room march break front desk staff hockey tournament beds were comfortable waterpark teams downtown
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Was in for a conference for the weekend. Looks very promising from the exterior but that’s where the good stops. We had to unplug the microwave and coffee pot to be able to charge phones. Hallways were freezing. Ate at the restaurant on Friday, waited on our food for over 1 1/2 hrs and got an attitude from the waitress when we questioned it, especially since we saw tables that were seated after us getting served. Lunch on Saturday was another disappointment, soup had no flavor and sandwiches left something to be desired. Plated dinner Saturday Night- yikes. Dinner rolls were obviously taken out of the refrigerator right as they were brought to the table. When to take a bite of the “cooked” carrots, they were completely raw, chicken was dry, fruit plate I got for desert- the melon wasn’t ripe. Plus where they serve the buffet is in the same atrium as the “water park”, ugh

Trip type: Travelled on business
jsm647, General Manager at Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Jill. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay. I apologize for the overall experience with your meals. I will address with the Food & Beverage management team. This is not not the level of service and food quality we like to deliver. I appreciate your comments. Sincerely, Bill Durnford, General Manager.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were a group attending a theatre festival in kingston and the hotel was conviently located. The common spaces are nice, as is the restaurant, but the rooms are in sad shape. Stained carpet, droopy curtains, but clean and the bed was comfortable. We upgraded to a business room because it had a sitting area, but that turned out to be a bench, which was disappointing. Also, the walk from the West building where we stayed was a very long walk to the lobby and restaurant.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cristina L, Front Office Manager at Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Penelope,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I passed it on to the housekeeping manager. We hope you will come back and stay with us again soon. Please contact me personally to arrange your next visit so I can ensure your next stay is nothing less than exceptional.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here for a conference that was arranged by someone else. Bathroom was disgusting. When I told the front desk about it, they acted like it was no big deal. I wantwa the only one with bad experience from group

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay. I apologize for the physical state of your room as well as the apparent disinterest from the desk staff. I will address this with the manager. I appreciate your comments. Sincerely, Bill Durnford, General Manager.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderful property to stay at when passing through or when in town on convention. Easy check in by phone and everything is made simple and easy. Loved the staff and the rooms are amazing. Clean and fresh smelling. Extras of everything you could possibly need. It is my second stay at this hotel and will not be my last. Thanks for everything, you guys are awesome.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello.

Thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to write a review! We are glad you feel like home with us!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I booked a room for my birthday. It was a fabulous view on the 6th floor! The jucuzzi was clean and the bathroom was spotless which I love. The only thing was the tv reception was awful and the fridge kept leaking all over the place. Other than that, the staff was courteous and helped me check in. The bar staff was awesome. There was a guy named Zack who works the bar, he was hilarious and let us watch Casper for Halloween. Thanks again! We'll be back!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello,
Thaqnk you for taking the time from your busy schedule to write a review! We are glad you had a grat time with us. I passed it on to the restaurant manager. We hope you will come back and stay with us again soon. Please contact me personally to arrange your next visit so I can ensure your next stay is nothing less than exceptional.