“Green Acres is the Place for you”
Review of Green Acres Inn

Green Acres Inn
Ranked #3 of 37 Hotels in Kingston
Reviewed 16 February 2011

We stayed in the Tulip sweet, with 3 tv's one with a dvd player, 2 Fireplaces, wet Bar, King Bed, All rooms (3) are very spacious. Continental Breakfast was included.
It was a very romantic stay for my wife and I who have been married for 44 years.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank totallyunhappy155019

Reviewed 17 January 2011

When we showed up, the room that was we had booked was not what we had expected, it was very small and unaccommodating. Upon speaking with the staff, we were switched into another junior suite which was spacious, had a flat screen TV, DVD player, wet bar, fridge, microwave, dishes...they even had 2 wine glasses in the room. The beds were very comfortable, service was great (we checked out late on the last day without a hitch). Rooms were very quite as the walls to the adjoining rooms are made of brick. There was a continental breakfast offered for one morning of out stay, it included; coffee, choice of toast, bagel, croissant, and orange juice, just enough to get the day started on the right foot.

We would be hard pressed to not stay here again when returning to Kingston. The price was right, they even had 2 wine glasses as part of the kitchen supplies in the room.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2011

I stayed there for one evening in Aug 10 on my way to Barrie Ont from Ottawa. I was lost in Kingston and called the hotel and she was a very nice lady and help me to find the place so nicely. It was very close to the higher and had everything close by (big shopping mall, gas stations, Chapters...) it is although a little bit far from the downtwown area...

Arriving there I was please with the look of the place for its price and the service quality of the front staff was great. The even offered a continental breakfast for a very small price delivered to your room!

I entered the room and was please, it was hot so it had its own air conditioner (which was very loud) and a lovely bathroom with fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Going to bed was challenging for me because the room next door was watching tv and I was hearing everything, so I had a hard time falling a sleep, the pillow were a little bit hard I found but beside that once I fall asleep I was ok.

I really enjoyed my one night stay and would go there again if require.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 November 2010

Very friendly and kind staff, modern amenities - nothing was missing and all details were thought out in the planning of the rooms. Great use of space in rooms, and almost luxurious for a roadside motel.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2010

I must admit, when I first planned to stay in Kingston, I never heard of Green Acres Inn. I attempted to book at larger "name brand" hotel but after calling a central booking agency and having the agent book a room in Kingston, JAMACA I got fustrated.
I was refferred to Green Acres Inn by a collegue who stayed at the Inn on a number of occasions.
My familys stay was great. The Ford Suite was perfect for my kids.
The staff - right from the person who booked my reservation to the front counter who checked me in and out were personable and did their business with a smile in their voice and on their face.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2010

This was a pleasant surprise. It was very clean and the staff were very friendly. Nice pool and gazebo, barbq area. Will stay there again the next time we are in Kingston.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2010

This is the second year we have stayed at Green Acres. Excellent value, very clean rooms, great beds. Nicely tucked away from the main street.
We had rooms # 33 and #34 again this year. #33 has been redone with new hardwood floors and new bedding and coverlets. I am assuming that all the rooms are having a makeover however we had no problem with either one.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends