All reviews great location sizzle restaurant underground parking hotel restaurant king street market square heart of downtown front desk staff city hall rooms are clean queen bed pool and hot tub great room lake ontario princess street waterfront sizzler
Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

Stayed there for almost one week for business. The whole hotel is rather gloomy and has old carpeted floors. Rooms are dark, too and are way too expensive for this „standard“.

Personnel is friendly and very helpful, though.

Trip type: Travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2018

Dear Johnny C,

I’m sorry that you did not find us to be a good value and that our accommodations were not to your liking. Guest satisfaction is our highest priority and I regret that we left you with a poor impression. It was kind of you to note our helpful associates. Your feedback is welcomed as it encourages change for future stays. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us.

Reviewed October 14, 2018

Was lucky too get a room here as it seemed the entire town was booked. great front desk service, great accoms., luv the bar . Was a long day so really enjoyed the convenience of the lounge. Great downtown location and is close to everything. Cheers !!!!!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Dear Frank G,

We appreciate your review and recommendation. I'm delighted to know you found your stay top notch. Please find a reason to visit us again soon.

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the four points oct 9-11 for an offsite work meeting. Upon check in..we were greeted with sarcasm and rudeness. they couldn’t find our reservation even though we had the confirmation papers and numbers in my hand. After speaking to the manager, they upgraded me by putting me on a higher floor. (6 to 8). I got to my room to find out they didn’t activate our room card so I had to go back downstairs. The hotel is outdated but served its purpose to sleep. Needless to say I, nor my company will ever book this hotel again. The view was decent.

Trip type: Travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2018

Dear Melissa C,

I'm so sorry for your poor experience this week at our hotel. I have discussed your comments with our team to work on immediate improvements. We take pride in providing the best service so our lapses during your stay are being taken very seriously. Again, on behalf of the staff and management - I offer our apologies.

Reviewed October 8, 2018

On the road from Nova Scotia to Toronto we booked this hotel. We got a lovely suite. Everything is well organized. Good size fridge, plenty towels, coffee, tea, mineral water. Service with a smile.
The hotel is very well situated and parking is available for a decent price. When visiting historical Kingston this is the place to be. Close to restaurants and historical monuments as well as the walking trail. Next door is Kingston Brew Company, a must for a meal.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Dear Zazie M,

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. It is wonderful to know that you found our rooms comfortable and our staff friendly. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 7, 2018

It's been a while since I've been somewhere and felt so welcomed when I arrived, after I checked in and at the end of my stay too. The staff are by far the friendliest I have encountered at any Sheraton. A tidy entrance [can come in 2 ways], though I found the stairs a bit hard with 2 heavy suitcases.

On check in I had a lovely 8th floor room with a view of the town, which is such a cool place to go to - kind of like a set from a movie. From my window I could see across the town to the river, Leon Centre and shops.

The bed was comfy, the set up of the amenities was clear, so knew what there was to see, do and eat, plus in room or down stairs dining - kudos. The coffee machine standard to most rooms over here and in the states these days. The bathroom spacey and clean. Nice touch of having water bottles [SPG members thing] in the room, a small mouth wash and comb. The TV was big and clear with a good range of channels.

I was pleasantly surprised to receive a phone call later in the day checking in on me, which was a nice touch, especially as I was not well.

The attached restaurant - Sizzle? - probably my least fav part of the hotel, mainly as the staff were not as attentive as the rest I spoke to. BUT - The food was really good and I recommend the pulled pork sandwhich and apple tart yum.

This hotel is situated within walking distance to some fine restaurants, including the Blu Martini, convince store, Leon's Centre [for sporting and music shows] and tourist attractions.

A great short stay place or for a special occasion.

Room tip: ear plugs as the rooms are not as sound proof as others
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear S W,

Thank you for sharing your experience. Your review serves as encouragement towards achieving our goal of providing the best accommodations and service. Your kind words let us know the efforts across all departments are being noticed. We are humbled by your recognition and hope to be your hotel of choice.