“Nothing good to say about this place”

Driftwood Restaurant
Ranked #126 of 493 Restaurants in Kingston
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Driftwood restaurant features a Southern style Tennessee menu with BBQ ribs, smoked pork, chicken and wood fired entrees including Pizza. Sit on our waterfront patio with a beautiful view of the Marina and the Bateau Channel.
Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

I didn’t like this place the first time I went but I saw the menu changed and got talked into trying it again.
The service was terrible. Everything took a long time. From waiting to get menus, drinks, food, the bill. Then the change takes the longest. Maybe they thigh is just leave. I don’t tip 20% for slow service and bad food so I waited.
I didn’t like the pulled pork or my partners pizza.
I won’t get tricked into returning again! Learn from my mistake. Don’t let someone talk you into going.

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

A bit outside Kingston but not far if you're coming from the highway, we stopped over coming from Montreal on the way to Toronto. Very very friendly staff, family operated makes you feel like home. Come here for authentic food and a good meal, homemade deserts. First time we had burger in pretzel bun. Nice to sit outside. Would give it 10/5 stars for the kindness!

Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

Had dinner at this very scenic location on the water. Great food. Great prices. Family owned and operated. Desserts are all homemade. There is ample free parking. Just a few minutes from downtown Kingston well worth the drive. It's unfortunate it's not open all year round.

Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

Find this place while scouting marinas in the kingston area. It is a beautiful space with a wonderful view of the boats and water. The menu is simple pub food. Prices are good, service excellent and I had the best fish batter ( and fish) in a club sandwich. I would recommend this place for a stop on a long drive or a special water front treat for great value. 15 min from downtown kingston

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

Great food! A return to a simple menu, burgers, fish and chips, pulled pork, and traditional favs. Home cooked and delicious

Date of visit: June 2017