“Simple and delicious”

Cambodian Village
Ranked #76 of 469 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Cambodian
Reviewed July 19, 2018

As simple as it can get, and as tasty as you can hope for. Great lunch spot - I will be back fro some more!

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

I always stop by when I'm in Kingston and drag my friends or, in this trips case, my partner. I love the small atmosphere and believe everyone needs to try the spring rolls at least once, if not millions of times, in their lifetime. It's always delicious and an amazing time to be had by all.

Reviewed January 14, 2018

Extremely unclean, they use rusting cook pans (woks) to cook the food. They just rinse the cooking pans to cook the next dish. The place is sketchy and filthy. Beware of getting upset stomach and in need of medical help.

1  Thank Iris O
Reviewed August 26, 2017

I eat here at least once a week. CV has some on the best Thai/Cambodian curries in the city. I especially love #6 (& ask for it extra spicy). Highly recommend!

Reviewed June 18, 2017

The food was amazing! The staff were very friendly and welcoming. The store is a bit sketchy, but don't let that stop you from visiting! We had the pad thai and the green curry. Both were excellent, but the green curry was our favourite! P.S.: we had takeout.

1  Thank BBMississauga