Gabriel Pizza
Ranked #146 of 444 Restaurants in Kingston
Reviewed 2 December 2016

I have always been a fan and recommended for years. Any Gabriel's is a great pizza, but this location holds closer to the roots of lots of cheese.

Best pizza in town

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Gabriel's has the best pizza in Kingston, by far. I feel they offer good value for their prices. Pizzas from Gabriel pizza are very consistent unlike other local shops. Order the Gabriel deluxe and you won't be disappointed. ❤️

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

This is the best pizza I have ever had since I have been in Kingston in a month I have had it twice go and try it .its the best a d they are fast ..

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

We wanted to have take-out dinner with friends in Kingston who have a daughter with food allergies. They told us about Gabriel's, so we elected to get their Extra Large Combo Pizza for 4 adults and 1 small no-cheese, sauce-only pizza for the toddler.

After we got our pizzas and drove to our friends' home, the aroma of the pizza was intoxicating! We could smell the fresh mushrooms and cheese, and it was hard to keep from digging in, right then and there.

When we opened the box, we were impressed with the size of the pizza. The toddler was making "gimme" motions with her hands and bit into her slice. She must have liked the sauce because she ate the sauce off the slice and wanted more.

We dug in and enjoyed our slices chock full of green peppers, pepperoni, and green olives. The crust was crispy and had bubbled during the baking, making for some extra browned, deliciously crispy parts.

The quality ingredients and flavorful crust, as well as the great price, will lead us to return when in Kingston.

1  Thank Joanne T
Reviewed 15 June 2016

My daughter stopped here to pick up pizza to take home after baseball practice. So i decided to grab 2 slices of all meat to take home with me. Got a deal 2 slices for 7.50.There was lots of cheese wasn't too greasy.I do think that there could of been more meat on it it was sparce that is my only complaint. May try them again in the future when get a meat pizza you want meat.I hope you guys read this and keep it in mind.

1  Thank Petrina D