“Best Pizza in Kingston!!!”
Review of Gabriel Pizza

Gabriel Pizza
Ranked #274 of 487 Restaurants in Kingston
Reviewed September 4, 2015 via mobile

Gabriel Pizza is a must if you're in Kingston. My husband and I have been searching for a good pizza place in Kingston ever since we moved here from Edmonton. We thought we would never eat good pizza again...then we found Gabriel Pizza on Princess St.The pizza is loaded with cheese (no skimping here) the sauce is delicious and the thin crust (if you order thin crust) is perfect. The restaurant and kitchen are spotless and the guy who served us was one of the best and friendliest service people we've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Pebbles1974

Reviewed June 10, 2015

Good pizza, great deals, very, very nice staff. They helped us by giving us a better deal for our money. Nice modern eat-in spot only thing is if your eating their, the cutlery is not good for trying to eat their pizza.

1  Thank Jake R
Reviewed April 21, 2015

Lived in Ottawa most of my life and ate at Gabriel Pizza on Ogilvie Rd and it was excellent. I moved to Kingston about 7 years ago and was excited to see Gabreils opening up. The first time I visited I had a slice, very disappointing, actually it was disgusting on par with 2 for 1 pizza. The next time I was in I ordered a small pizza and it was as good as the ones I remember in Ottawa. Now if they would only open up a Colonnade Pizza.

1  Thank LorneCo
Reviewed October 29, 2014

Pizza was good, but overpriced for the ammount of Pizza places in town!

The Julienne salad was ok, but not worth $9...
the total for a small (6"/4 slice) pizza and the salad (with no drink) came to $23!

I work to hard to be this poor.. and to spend my hard earned money on something that's just ok... does not sit well with me.

3  Thank voivode
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Chef by trade. Sometimes ya just want a pizza. Decided to order a gabriels special Tuesday night.
Deep fried bacon strips on top of the za was a sure fire giveaway that the management has no concept of what a good pizza is all about.
Never order there again.