“Best Beef Carpaccio!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 June 2015

I really enjoy this restaurant, we always end up ordering the same thing on the menu. The carpaccio is a must try and the butternut squash ravioli is absolutely delicious. Wonderful wine list and unique cocktails.

1  Thank Michelle S

Reviewed 7 June 2015

Casa Dominica continues to meet expectations. We enjoyed a leasurely lunch on the patio- staff was friendly and helpful - food was fresh and delicious- an excellent experience.
They have an excellent wine list and the staff is very knowledgeable on their offerings.
They serve spectacular salads and perfectly cooked pasta- I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 7 June 2015

Nice atmosphere, nice service but food was over priced for canned baby clams. Food was not authentic.

Reviewed 3 June 2015

Amazing, cozy atmosphere, delicious food and lovely wait staff. I've been several times and I keep coming back - it's a really spectacular restaurant

Reviewed 1 June 2015 via mobile

I went to this beautiful restaurant to celebrate my close friend birthday.
Nice place, Very clean...
Good Food and good price (for The quality).
Not my best italian restaurant but Veeeeeeery good!