“The service was great and the food delightful”
Review of Casa Domenico

Casa Domenico
Ranked #14 of 487 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Located in Kingston, Casa Domenico offers fine Italian dining, matched by friendly and courteous Old World service. Stop by and experience Italy's rich culinary tradition, including a fantastic selection of appetizers, wines and desserts. View our full menu online at our website or call us today to make a reservation.
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

We went on our anniversary so it was important that the evening went well. We started with a glass of Proseco,had amazing starters (the calamari was excellent) and had seafood pasta as a main. Maddie, our server, was perfect!

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Food was amazing. Service excellent. My 13 year old was sulking and not eating but the server made sure to always ask him if he wanted anything, even brought him a dessert menu just in case. My 16 yr old is still raving about her meal. Definitely will be going back when in Kingston.

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

The pasta was delicious and our waiter was outstanding. The deserts were also very good. Definitely a place for visitors to consider.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

Enjoyed a nice meal here with my family. My wife, myself and our 3 year old all liked what we ordered. In fact, their bruschetta was maybe the best I've ever had. Service was accommodating. And the location, on the patio on one of the main squares of the city, couldn't be beat on a warm July night.

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful night my friends and I had tonight at Casa. We had reservations for 6 pm and from start to finish the experience was really enjoyable. Our server Jake was very professional with a great sense of humour. The food was was delicious and beautifully presented. Jake made great recommendations in particular
with the wine and made sure we were well taken care of. Although Casa is fine dining it still retains a casualness that makes you feel comfortable and welcome. I would highly recommend this restaurant for anyone visiting Kingston for the first time. It is authentic Italian food with lots of options to choose from. Try the Vitello Saltimboca and the Limone pasta. You will not be disappointed.