“Can't go wrong”

Montana's BBQ & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Montana's BBQ & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #133 of 471 Restaurants in Kingston
Dining options: Dinner
Neighbourhood: Gardiners
Description: Montana’s is all things BBQ to all people. Whether you’re in the mood for southern style in-house smoked ribs and pulled pork or looking for some Canadian BBQ flavour across our burgers, steaks and sandwiches; Montana’s has the perfect atmosphere to bring the family or meet up with friends. Fire up the good times at Montana’s BBQ & Bar!
Reviewed June 3, 2018

Another good meal at Montana's. It is the perfect meeting place.
The wings are the best and some great beers on tap.
It is always hard to decide what to get, so we share so we can enjoy a taste of it all. I like the Reuben or beef brisket though the burgers are good as well.....fun atmosphere.

I often purchase the hot sauce as well.

Will be back again soon .

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Haven't been in a long time. Waited almost 10 mins just to order drink, but then waitress very attentive. This was surprising only because we went early and there was only one other table seated. Both Ordered hand carved steaks, medium well. His fries fine. My baked potato warm, sponge- like had been steaming all afternoon ? Steaks overcooked, bordered on chard. Don't know why they bother throwing the onion crisp things on every plate.what a waste ! They're cold, not tasty, and you get them whether you want or not. Should have sent whole thing back. Didn't want to try again or waste our time. Overpriced for tiny slice you get. Looked more like piece of tenderloin ruined than steak. Won't be going back sorry.

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

I have always received good service and good food in a nice atmosphere. Great for families or adults alone. Good selection on the menu for everyone.

Reviewed January 24, 2018

This is the usual Cowboy oriented Montana's - and we were expecting good service and good food. We got those both - but we were not expecting Pot Roast Soup. Delicious.

Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

I want there whit my family, my kid meal the fries was cooled, some have little bit froze, my sever just come to saw out one time in one second, I ordered 2 kid meals she didn’t ask me the kids drink, we done nobody come to see ours, we waited long, she came back, I asked the bill, yes she bring me the bill, didn’t ask me the kids dessert. My girl said she was Birthday today, she didn’t she do anything, we bill was 113 , I only paid her 125, if she do a little bit good, I will give her 135, I know how to running the sever, I have Restaurant. That is so bad!

1  Thank Wing12