All reviews room was clean pelee island continental breakfast is the hotel manager waffle maker would stay here again second floor yogurt front desk clerk national park lobby shad drug deli refrigerator walmart ontario
Reviewed July 31, 2018

My husband and I stayed for one night on our tour of the north Erie shore wineries. It was moderately priced and conveniently located. It was walking distance to many shops and restaurants, as well as the lake.

The staff were very helpful and friendly. We got a room with a king bed. It was clean, spacious and comfortable. Breakfast was included but we slept in and missed it.

Overall, good value for your money.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jennifer A
Reviewed July 23, 2018

Super helpful and friendly staff. right from check-in until check -out!!
Large, clean and well furnished rooms.

Perfect for a family stay. Great location!!

Indoor pool and other games

Recommend to stay here and will definitely come back in future.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is great. The rooms are beautifully updated. They are roomy and modern.
The continental breakfast is great, just enough to get you going in the morning.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. They gave us the best dining recommendations. Shout out to Michelle for the fish tacos recommendation at Freddy’s.
And the manager Dharmesh was awesome. He seemed to always be around to answer questions and help with directions and general info about the area.
We can’t wait to come back to this lovely town.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank amybJ4476HO
Reviewed July 6, 2018

I only spent a night here as a base for visiting Pelee Island and Point Pelee National Park. Reception upon check in was super friendly, as was reception upon check out.

The rooms have been recently renovated and are very modern, spacious and sooo comfortable! The beds are great!

Breakfast was your standard Quality Inn breakfast, which in my opinion is full of options. Oatmeal, cereal, apples/bananas, yogurt, waffles & waffle maker, eggs, bacon, sausage patties, etc. Lots of food!

I was very appreciative that we could bring our bikes into the hotel for the night! Eased my mind a lot!

I'll definitely be back next time I stay in Leamington, and will recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Second Floor is quieter
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jacklynn1585
Reviewed June 7, 2018

Stayed the one night at the Quality Inn, our room ( and I think the complete hotel) has under gone a renovation, new furniture, new bathrooms , lovely color choices.
Had a good night's rest, was impressed with the provided breakfast the next morning. Only concern, the tv had two remotes, we could not figure out how to turn tv on, had the girl come up to our room, she set up the tv, we watched the tv that night, next morning we wanted to listen to the news and could not turn on the tv. Can not understand why a company would provide two remotes to complete strangers and expect them to know how to operate them.
Other than that , I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room tip: We stayed in 120, good quiet room.
Date of stay: June 2018