See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 1, 2018

Rate for stay was far too expensive for this nothing fancy, old motel (90 for room overnight and 60 deposit), tv in first room didn't work and when I asked for room change the male manager was not happy about it, rooms are poorly cleaned (bathroom tub had greasy fingerprints on it), sink was cracked and tap leaked, carpets were disgusting (wasn't wearing shoes and my feet became blackened from dirt embedded in carpet), toilet paper in bathroom was thinnest 1 ply I've ever seen. I would recommend everyone stay as far AWAY from this dirty place as possible!

Room Tip: I would recommend people GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Horrible hotel I paid for 3 days but on the first night which was a Friday the staff came to yell at me because I had one extra guest who was not eveb planning on staying with me just Hanging out. He came to my room and made me promise that my guests and I would be out in 5 minutes. He called me on the room phone after the 5 min to yell some more about why I wasn't gone yet I told him we were changing and would be another 2 mins to which he said no I will cancel your stay and there is no refunds for the additional 2 nights I paid for!!!! Worst hotel in London

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 13, 2017

i will never go back to this motel. stayed 2 weeks ago on Saturday paid $80.00. Thursday night showed up to pay 169.50 plus a 60.00 deposit. counter person very rude when I asked him why hike in price. not a way to run a business

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 28, 2015

Our sheets were dirty and there was hair in our tub. We only stopped for the night and was thankfully out of there in the morning. I slept with my own blankets on top of the bed sheets. Room was non-smoking but still smelled like smoke.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed November 15, 2015 via mobile

So we stayed for a night or 2 and if they didn't have my money and refuse to refund it it would have been hours... but this is my second review as I forgot that we asked for a smoking room and we're given a room with no smoking stickers everywhere so I went to the front desk (as there is no working phones) to tell him it was a non smoking room he gave us and we asked for smoking and was shocked when I was told the only reason the no smoking stickers are there is bc "some ppl just like to see them" like r you kidding me!! No some ppl cannot be I a room that is smoked in they can become very I'll... so not only do they have mushrooms I the windows and it rains in the bathroom they also don't respect the laws and all rooms are smoking or non-smoking or whatever it is u want them to tell u bc when it comes down to it they don't care as long as they have ur $... go downtown or wellington rd near 401... between hybury and hwy 100 all you'll find is drugs, prostitution and a a bunch of run down places run by families that look the other way...

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple