US$75
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$97
US$138
US$114
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$81
US$79
BestWestern.com
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$144
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 21, 2016

In my 30 years of traveling, this is the worst motel I have experienced. Carpets were stained, dusty & dirty; damaged walls; air conditioner full of dust and mold; Window crank to open the windows was stripped so had to push the window open manually; window frame broken - proving opportunity for entry/vandalism;; garbage containers outside of door full of beer cans and cigarette butts - never emptied; facets in bathroom leaking so badly - could not take a shower. Guy in office was surprised this took place. I really felt like I was going to catch a disease staying here - and in fact I did get sick after I arrived home.
Linens did not even feel clean - Smoke smell evident throughout building.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank gemurray2
Reviewed September 15, 2016

Let's get right to it shall we: no phone, no alarm clock, no wake-up call (guy at desk didn't know what it was), black and green mold in the microwave (like WW3 in there), black mold in the fridge, carpet that makes your feet itch, and a whopping (get this) $90 price-tag for this hell-hole of a room. You better wear a spacesuit before you enter the room, because there are mold-born creatures lurking everywhere, and the air quality is worse than the vacuum of space. If you're dead tired, sleeping in your car is a better option than this motel.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed September 10, 2016

I checked in here a coup[le weeks ago because I was stuck in the North end while trying to get up to Exeter to see my Mom who is dying of Cancer. I was in the room for 5 minutes and a friend had called saying they would take me up there. I went to explain this to the guy at the front desk and he said he didn't care.. That they don't give refunds. Even after I said it was disgusting.. The toilet and washroom were dirty and outdated. The carpets were nasty with black stains everywhere, burn holes in the bed linens and the room smelled like mold and stale cigarettes. The guy proceeded to argue with me making it impossible to work something out. He was just set on ripping me off of the $84 that I payed for that disgusting room. He then acted like he was calling the cops, accused me of hitting him and threatening him when all I did was grab my ID back from him because he refused to return that as well. I tried to speak to the manager but they treated me like i was the one that did wrong as well. They were just out to rip people off. The other guests staying there looked sketchy and drugged out too. This place has been like this for many years. How people can come here and run a business like this is beyond me. This place and the people that run it are absolutely disgusting! Hopefully they used the money they stole from me for cleaning supplies lol I doubt it..

Go to any other hotel in this town because this place is honestly the worst one here

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed May 29, 2016

I haven't been here for years and had a bad experience last time. That's all changed now, management has finally changed.Its great to finally have a fairly priced and clean room to stay in around this area!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank abncmad
Reviewed September 14, 2015 via mobile

In London for work and being unfamiliar with the area, this hotel was convenient for its location. That's where the positive ends.
From the filthy shower walls, the unwashed shower curtains, the dirty carpets, dust so thick on and around the baseboards, walls that were in disrepair and in need of painting, beds that were so uncomfortable that I contemplated sleeping in my truck.... The list goes on.
Definitely worth driving right by and going a few extra miles to somewhere better. I will say that the "ONE" housekeeping staff that they employ is a very polite lady but is definitely overwhelmed.
Speaking as someone who has managed a hotel in the past, it's pretty clear that this managers either don't care or don't have a clue!! Don't waste your money.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business