See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

"Cougar" room was $85 for a night which is pretty good, room was small but fine for the price. Cigarette burns in the comforter. Room reeks of smoke which I'm sure smokers wouldn't notice. Jacuzzi tub, not really for 2 was ok.

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

One night stay on vacation. Bill checked us in and was very helpful. The place had a great retro feel of a time before Interstates. Room was very clean with a comfortable bed. Recommended for a reasonable room.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Nice, clean, big and cozy room. Kitchen was clean and well equipped, beds were new,. bathroom small but ok. In the area there are other motel but you cannot be attracted by this one: it could be a little bit kitsch but it's pittoresque.I expected to be hosted in a colorful room but I just booked for and ordinary room: my fault!

Reviewed July 31, 2018

The experience of my place was such that even if I was paid to stay here I wouldn't. Toilet was leaking at its base and the vanity taps leaking as much water as was coming out. Then they decided to up-charge me when I had already paid and was settled in. The total I paid for this dump was $158 for one night. I did not know that the history of this place was that it was used for local prostitutes and their johns. Appears to me that nothing has changed! The laminate floor was so dirty I kept I had to keep my shoes on. Bed covers were stained with I don't know what and very dusty. Doors where you had to touch them were filthy. Since it was late at night I had no idea what I was getting into and with a 4 year old and a 4 month old.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank arnoldarens2
Reviewed April 30, 2018

Okay, first, it was $60 for the night. What do you expect? But, no! It was clean, it was roomy, it was a nice suite with two large beds, a sitting area, closet, full kitchen and a bathroom with tub and shower. All clean, all looked almost new. I was in their annex -- basically a house around the corner, not in the motel itself, so I can't comment on those rooms, but the annex, specifically number 16. Man, for 60$ you just don't find this kind of cleanliness and lack of ick. Very nice, highly recommended. Pleasant front desk fellow.

Room Tip: Not all the rooms have hot tubs. The annex room does not, but that didn't matter to us.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family