“Good food, fun atmosphere!”

Crabby Joe's Tap & Grill
Ranked #86 of 1,088 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Bar, Grill
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central London
Description: Crabby Joe's Tap & Grill offers a casual, relaxed family friendly restaurant and bar experience and a menu with something for everyone. Good Food... Good Fun... Bad Temper!
Reviewed 16 February 2012

We visited Crabby's because it gave us exactly what we wanted - a fun, casual venue with a large variety of menu items.

Reviewed 14 January 2012

Had the opportunity to have a pint and some .39 wings (Tuesday special) with some colleagues while in London on a business trip. Waitress was excellent. She was very friendly and always had a smile. The wings were pretty good. Watched the Leafs hockey game on one of the many big screens. This location offers a full dining menu however, we sat in the bar area. Not a fine dining place but I do not think they advertise to be! I would recommend to friends and others to check it out. Each day has a different daily special.

Reviewed 1 January 2012

My wife & I went there with our grandson & we enjoyed ourselves. The service was good and the selection was good for a chain pub/restaurant. It isn't aimed at the fancy crowd, just decent food and service. I have the nachos and on other visits had a steak both were quite good.

Reviewed 11 December 2011

We celebrated my daughters 30th birthday at this location of Crabby Joe's in downtown London. They were able to accommodate our group in a room to the right as you enter which was a nice setting. We reserved. There were about 30 of us.

The proximity of this restaurant is good for guests staying at the hotels located in the core of the city. The Hilton, Delta Armouries Residence Inn Marriott, and London Executive Suites. The restaurant is within walking distance of these hotels.

In my opinion there were not enough servers for our group which resulted in a rather large gap with regards to people being served. For example orders were not placed at all for 1 table so they ate after everyone else had finished. No one asked us if we wanted refills and we got some eye rolls when we asked politely for another drink. There were some children there and 3 of them didn't get served till last. My father in law ordered his meal and the meat was literally rubber. He could not chew it and this is an easy man to please. He politely sent it back and asked for a salad instead. They forgot about him... we stopped and got him something on the way home.

My daughter and son in law said they like to go for appetizers at Crabby's but they didn't think they would go for a meal again.

We likely would have had a better experience if they had at last one extra sever helping out.

They did allow us to bring in a cake which was great.

1  Thank caribbean_breezes
Reviewed 4 December 2011

We had dinner in this restaurant and food was excellent. Service was good too