All reviews st thomas port stanley niagara falls a ground floor room best westerns london area minute drive quality hotel nice hotel off the highway attached restaurant on site restaurant easy access stayed one night bagels breakfast was included bed and pillows
Reviewed February 9, 2018

I've stayed at this location 4 times over the past 2 years. It's OK. Rooms are clean, quiet, nothing special. I've never had a reason to complain until my most recent stay. I left my Ipod plugged in to my laptop, charging, while I was away for the day. When I returned, it was missing. I reported this to the front desk and they took my information. Three days later, I received an email from the manager stating that I should have used the hotel room mini safe and that they were not liable. From a legal standpoint, that's correct. However, I am a semi-regular visitor, and you'd think they would do something for me as a gesture....in addition, just as a practical matter, what about items that are too large to fit in the safe? If they, therefore, get stolen, what would management's response be? I am easily able to replace my Ipod, but I think it's pretty poor how cavalier management was about this situation, and frankly, caveat emptor to other travellers- there is a thief on the staff, and Best Western Stoneridge won't do anything about it.
That was my last stay in that Best Western. Terrible.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Michael F
Natalie Z, General Manager at Best Western Plus Stoneridge Inn & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Dear Michael F.,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are pleased to hear that your previous stays at our hotel were positive. We work with a team of very dedicated employees who have been with our company for a long period of time, many spanning decades. Our room attendants are very caring about returning lost or forgotten property to their rightful owner and report these items immediately. We are very sorry to hear about your missing iPod and are saddened by your accusations. We do provide in-room safes to ensure our guests can safe guard personal belongings. We also offer a larger safe for larger items and secure storage for items that are over sized. You may notice that this sort of incident and accusation is not common place and certainly not one shared on this forum. We sincerely apologize for your experience.

Reviewed January 30, 2018

Stayed for two nights on family business and enjoyed the fact that it was not in a busy area, had a very good restaurant, and the staff were very efficient and accommodating. Breakfast was great with lots of choices. Had a problem with the keys not working after 24 hours even though we were checked in for two nights. Room was very spacious, two comfortable armchairs as well as a good desk chair. Bed and pillows were really comfortable. Handy to 401 which made our trip during bad weather a little less stressful. Reasonably priced.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 29, 2018

This is just what I needed during a hard, a sad time. A few of us had stayed here last night for a funeral. The hotel was very relaxing and quiet. Staff was very attentive to our every need, Stephanie at check out was very kind to us and made it all go smoothly. There was a complimentary breakfast which we had no idea about so that was a great surprise. Breakfast was delicious, the waitress was all smiles and talked to us about our friend we had lost and offered us condolences, and refilled our coffees. My wife felt she was very sweet and a "breath of fresh air" in the morning. I wish I knew her name, she had no uniform so maybe she was new. After breakfast my wife and I sat by the fire near the front desk to relax before the funeral, that was nice and warm. The hotel is only a 10 minute drive to town so it being on the 401 did not bother me in fact, it is great as it is quick to get off the highway. We had lunch at Pastos, I had a chicken club sandwich and salad, very delicious again, nice staff. We will be back!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 24, 2018

It was the best Italian food I have ever had and I have eaten at every Italian place I can find. The food was deliciously prepared, excellently presented and their house wine was superb, Assante Odessa.
We have made it our go to wine from the LCBO.
Now that we have moved back to London, we will eating there on a regular basis.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Natalie Z, General Manager at Best Western Plus Stoneridge Inn & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2018

Dear ThePorters11,
Thank you for sharing your restaurant review. We are so happy to hear that you had such a pleasant visit. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed January 20, 2018

Stayed one night while on business. This hotel is a bit west of London on the 401 so I do not usually consider this location. I am more familiar with the hotels on Wellington Road. This location is very convenient for visiting the west end of London. The hotel is new, spacious and well appointed. Great restaurant on site. The room was large, clean, with a comfortable king bed. Breakfast is included. Great selection, with waffles, omelettes, home fries, cereals, etc. Left my key in the room. The staff was very helpful and replaced it right away. Despite being directly at the 401, the room was quiet with no road noise.

Room tip: Chose the top (2nd) floor. Has meeting rooms.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Natalie Z, General Manager at Best Western Plus Stoneridge Inn & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

Dear Dave H.,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel quiet, clean and comfortable and our staff friendly. So glad to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and I hope you had a chance to try our restaurant for dinner. We hope you will consider staying with us again on your next visit to London. We look forward to welcoming you back.