All reviews breakfast room tony roma choice hotels front desk staff waffle maker very pleasant stay recommend this hotel main floor nice room easy access highway microwave ontario
Reviewed August 12, 2016

This hotel was average. Not great, not terrible....good for one or two nights. No refrigerator or microwave. Also, they wanted a $100 room security deposit and this was not stated when we booked this hotel. Because we are Americans, we changed some our currency over to Canadian. We didn't have enough to cover the bill and security deposit and ended up having to secure it on a credit card. This was irritating because we didn't want to use our CC. Had we known when we booked the room we may have chosen somewhere else.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
comfortcare-manager, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2016

Dear Becky Q

Thank you for taking the time in reviewing our hotel. I would like to thank you for your business and let you know that in the near future we will be adding the fridge and microwave to the rooms that currently do not have them. WIth regards to the security deposit I am sorry that you were not made aware prior about this. It is unfortunate that we needed to implement this due to things such as theft and other guests smoking in non smoking rooms. When the hotel was renovated and we became a non smoking property this became a real issue for us so we put this into place to help alleviate things going missing from rooms and guests smoking in the room. I am very sorry for the inconvenience and we would like to welcome you back soon to see the rest of our progress with renovations in the coming months.

Take Care

Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the comfort in at 1156 Wellington Rd in London Ontario. When I called they quoted me a rate of 80+ dollars. I can't remember exactly. When I checked in I thought the total read $192.98. So I signed to accept this rate because I was tired and just wanted to get to my room. I find out looking at my MasterCard receipt that they actually charged me $102.98 + tax each night for the 2 nights. When I called they said that the 80+ dollars was just a quote and they would do nothing about the situation because I signed to accept 102.98. JUST WATCH WHAT YOU ARE SIGNING AT THIS HOTEL.

Stayed: August 2016
comfortcare-manager, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2016

Dear Dustyrose

Thank you for taking the time in sending in your comments. I will certainly look into this situation and I will rectify it right away. We want to make sure that if there is a discretion on rate we fix this. I assure you that this is not the norm here and we will be fixing the rate for you to what was quoted. I am sorry for the confusion and hope that we will see you again very soon.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Kindest Regards

Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

This location is old & tired. Carpet is stained. Old blankets on the beds. On the 1st day housekeeper threw our pillows on the floor & when I asked for clean covers she didn't understand why. Won't stay here again. Too many people outside their rooms drinking & loud.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank ISpyFood
comfortcare-manager, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2016

Dear Ispyfood

Thank you very much for taking the time to send in your comments from your recent visit. I would like to let you know that we have almost completed the entire property as far as renovations. We only have the back section of the ground floor to complete and unfortunately that is where your room was located. We will be completing those last rooms and the corridors in October when business allows us to do so. As far as the loud guests partying, we are looking into adding security on busy weekends like this past one. I apologize about the noise as well and I assure you that we will do whatever deemed necessary to stop that excessive noise in the future.
Thank you for your business and we look forward to welcoming you back to see our finished product in the fall.
Until then please take care

Kindest Regards

Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

We moved to this hotel after an incident at a different hotel.
Hotel is in a very good location, conveniently located by food, shopping etc.
Mattresses in our room were getting on the worn side, but still comfy.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank z24pride
comfortcare-manager, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2016

Dear z24pride

Kind regards,

Reviewed May 20, 2016 via mobile

We had a ground floor queen bed room. We could park our car right outside which helped with loading and unloading. Entrance to the rooms is secure through a key needed door - not the slider door. The manager and the front desk lady were extremely helpful.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
comfortcare-manager, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2016

Dear Karen

Thank you very much for taking the time in sending in your review of our hotel. We appreciate the kind words and I will be sure to pass them along. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. I hope that you have a great trip and safe travels back to Washington State.
Once again thank you for your business and we very much look forward to welcoming you back the next time that you are in the London area.

Until then take care