All reviews french doors front desk separate bedroom juice coffee dining table room was clean white oaks mall king suite sausage patties extra pillows bagels free breakfast would stay again pleasant stay mini fridge one night stay sitting area
Reviewed July 18, 2018

For the third year, we stayed here for several nights while visiting family. It has always been convenient and reliable. Easy to access as it is close to the main exit from Highway 401. It is also a stone's throw from Wellington Rd, so there is a multitude of eating places right there for a quick meal or visit to a drug store. Will stay again on our next trip,.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bob F
Reviewed July 12, 2018

The staff at this hotel cannot be beat. They are helpful, friendly, and attentive. The space of the rooms was quite nice considering each room is a suite with separate bedroom space and large bathrooms. The bathrooms, sheets, space was clean. Also, it was a quiet place even though it is a busy area, lots of great restaurants and conveniences nearby.

However, it would be remiss if I did not mention that they are sorely outdated on their carpets, wallpaper, and couches. We did not see every floor but the third floor needs some help. Sadly the carpets are stained and that gives the appearance that they are dirty. If they put some money into upgrading those items mentioned, they would have received a rating of excellent. I won't even begrudge them the continental breakfast, their eggs and sausage were just a bit dry and plain but they were hot every day, the food was always fresh and the staff kept everything quite clean and stocked and were happy to assist you.

For the price, we were satisfied. Though this could be a yearly trip for us now and it would be nice to see the hotel updated by next year.

Room Tip: We stayed on the third floor between rooms 317 - 347 and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Dont even waste your money! Its not even worth the rating or review. STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!

DIRTY! DIRTY! DIRTY! carpets, couches, chairs all stained. I think all the other reviewers were either blind or employees trying to make this place sound presentable. WOULD NOT SYAY HERE AGAIN!!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2018

I took a 1-bedroom suite at this hotel and really liked it. Having a separate bedroom really helped my night’s sleep. The hotel has a 1990’s style to it, which I actually like a lot. There was a big desk for writing. There was also a couch for sitting. The room felt like a small apartment.

There were some drawbacks. The breakfast, despite being included in the price of the room, was not very good. Worse, the tiny breakfast room only had capacity for about half of the people seeking to eat breakfast at the time I was there. So, the breakfast was totally chaotic. Also, there were some housekeeping problems. The bottom of the coffee table in my room looked like it hadn’t been dusted in about a month. In addition, there were several areas on the carpet that hadn’t been vacuumed and that had lots of dirt.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed June 6, 2018

I came to the desk and asked about a first floor room. I'm not sure now if I were feted or not, but I received a two room suite which I enjoyed very much. Everything was fine and the staff, both in the evening and morning were professional at the least. All in all I enjoyed my stay. In fact, with the near by geocaching power trails close by - I may return!

Room Tip: a room away from the parking lot.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo