All reviews front desk staff disappointing restaurant deluxe suite stayed here nice king hockey tourney the air conditioning restaurant attached to the hotel great sleep large bathroom business traveler white oaks mall next morning the hotel staff mini fridge would definitely stay here again recommend this hotel to anyone
Reviewed June 23, 2016

The staff were very accommodating, and saw that our disabled child was taken care of. We arrived without reservations, and they found a room with two queen beds to ensure she had plenty of room to sprawl out and sleep well!

Room Tip: Upper floors give a great view of greater London.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
HI-LondonMGMT, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2016

Dear Doug R,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your review of the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites London. I'm happy to hear that you and your family were satisfied with the service you received during your stay! We all strive to provide our guests with welcoming, efficient service and comfortable accommodations, and feedback like yours is appreciated as it lets us know we're doing our job!

Again, thank you for your comments. I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to London!

Reviewed June 8, 2016

I am visiting the area for a business trip.
I forgot to bring a toothpaste, I called the front desk to ask about it. I see there is “Forgot something Program”, but they don’t have things in stock.
Also I remember there was usually complimentary coffee and tea, but this hotel has nothing..

Hope something improves in the future, but I don’t think I will stay here next time.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
HI-LondonMGMT, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2016

Dear Lucialee228,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your review of the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites London. I'm sorry that your stay with us was less than wholly satisfactory. As everyone on staff aims to provide our guests with a hassle-free stay, I regret that we were unable to provide you with toothpaste during your time with us. Please be assured that this is not a common occurrence: for the convenience of our guests, we endeavour to maintain stock of necessities like toothpaste, toothbrushes, razors, and shaving cream, which we provide free of charge upon request. As well, complimentary coffee and tea are available in all guest rooms, and the members of my Guest Service staff are available around the clock to refresh supplies when needed.

Again, my apologies for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. I hope you'll consider staying with us again on your next trip to London, and give us a second chance to make a better impression.

Reviewed May 27, 2016 via mobile

Recently had the pleasure of staying here for a few days while visiting my daughter. Staff were very friendly and we really enjoyed our stay.

Rooms were super clean, beds were very comfortable. We loved it was within walking distance to white Oaks mall.

We had the pleasure also if using the pool a couple times and it was also very well maintained.

I will be staying here again.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
HI-LondonMGMT, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2016

Dear aesmith62,

Thank you for sharing your review of the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites London. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, were comfortable in your room, and found the service you received--and our pool!--to your liking. As well, it's good to hear that you had the opportunity to explore some of the great shopping options nearby.

Again, thank you for your comments. I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit your daughter in London!

Reviewed May 18, 2016

My husband and I made a quick trip to London for a medical appointment. Holiday Inn was recommended and with good reason. A beautiful waterfront location. The rooms are a little dated but are spotless. The staff are friendly and accommodating and the dining room menu is more than adequate Highly recommended

Room Tip: All are " a room with a view"
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
HI-LondonMGMT, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2016

Dear wpip,

Thank you for sharing your review of the Holiday Inn. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay, and found the location, accommodations, service, and restaurant to your liking.

Again, thank you for your comments, and for your recommendation, which is greatly appreciated. I look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to London!

Reviewed May 12, 2016 via mobile

Had the pleasure of staying at this retreat recently. We were created by an amazing staff at the front desk. I have stayed at a million different place and have to stay this was one of my favourite nights at a hotel. The room was spectacular and spacious. There are great places to eat or unwind very close by. The one thing I liked a lot was the security cameras in the parking lot as I always have expensive equipment in my car for work. To top it all off I had the pleasure of meeting the general manager what a gem. To say the least I would stay here again without a doubt. Top notch for sure. Thanks to the amazing staff at the holiday (awesome inn.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
HI-LondonMGMT, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2016

Dear Curtis S,

Thank you for sharing your review of the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites London. It's great to hear that you were pleased with your stay! My staff and I aim to provide our guests with welcoming, efficient service and comfortable, secure accommodations, and feedback like yours lets us know we're doing our job. I'm also glad that you took the opportunity to sample some of the great dining options nearby.

Again, thank you for your comments. It was a pleasure meeting you, and I look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit to London!