1,134 results
All reviews valet parking signature club room valet service self park unique hotel renovated room front desk staff hot tub budweiser gardens downtown area would highly recommend this hotel stayed one night king bed armoury brunch lounge elevator
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Conveniently located in the heart of London Ontario the newly renovated Delta hotel has greatly improved since my last visit.

The rooms align with other Delta hotels I've visited. The executive lounge is newly renovated and one of the best that I've seen but small. The pool and hot tube is very nice and shallow pool if you have kids. The gym is decent and it has a basketball / ball hockey court which is good but needs a renovation to level the floor and make it first class.

The staff was very professional and best in class in my opinion. If you're looking for a place to stay Delta is your spot in London.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2018

Dear ddoopan D,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback and comments you have shared with others about Delta by Marriott London Armouries. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to greeting you on your next visit to London.

Reviewed June 20, 2018

I just slept in the hotel. I have no real complaints against the hotel, but in terms of other hotels I have been to in the world, I am somewhat neutral on the overall vibe of the hotel (underwhelmed) , that I didn't seem to catch. Unless I misunderstood, the restaurant closes at 2 pm and the bar open at 3 pm. I found the services more so in line with those found in smaller hotels/smaller cities, not what one might necessarily expect from a major hotel chain. And yet the price point of this hotel was likely the most expensive in the city. On arrival, you have to search for attendant to valet park the car. On leaving, even if you phone your ticket # to the front desk and the car is quickly brought to the front door, you sometimes have to wait for the valet to give you the keys to the car. The people were courteous but again, I am accustomed to hotels (especially higher end major brand hotels) of having a degree of "cachet", not quite evident at this hotel. I categorized this hotel as mid-range in spite of the luxury hotel price tag of a room for a mid-size Canadian city.

Room Tip: none that I can think of
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

Dear see_all_world,

Thank you for your honest feedback and comments about Delta by Marriott London Armouries.
We are happy to know your overall stay was good. We always want to exceed the expectations of our guests, and we genuinely apologize for not doing so during your time with us.
Thank you for staying with us , and we hope you will give us another opportunity to welcome you back sometime in the near future.

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful building and rooms. My friend had hee wedding and the staff and service were very kind and helpful. We stayed in suite 205 and our patio doors we out to the pool and hot tub area. Absolutely gorgeous views love the exposed brick and modern touches. The suite on the 4th floor is amazing as well. Definitely will be staying again in the future!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

Dear Sarah H.
Thank you for taking a moment to tell us about your stay. We love hosting family and friends for Weddings. The Bride and Groom's guests comfort is just as important as making sure their big day goes off without a hitch. We are trilled to hear you'll be joining us again in the future and can't wait to welcome you back!
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback!
Kindest Regards,
Pamela N.

Reviewed June 13, 2018

On my last visit to London I stayed once again at the Delta Armouries. From the first moment you arrive the service you receive at the door is outstanding. The personnel at the counter is excellent and the manager and assistant manager is incredible. The night we stayed there was a sppreciation night for rewards members and the spread is out of this world. This happens once a week so check it out. My suggestions to all leaders is to hold your meetings or retreat there. It is a freat place to work and relax. The upgrades to their room is remarkable.

Room Tip: Upgraded room
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2018

Dear kdbellefeuille,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful feedback and comments you have shared with others about Delta by Marriott London Armouries. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward welcoming you back sometime in the near future.

Reviewed June 8, 2018

The new upgrades to the Delta London Armouries are fantastic. I will be highly recommending your property to my co-workers for work and for personal travel.

Pamela de Pencier the Guest Services Manager, provided a very VIP experience. I travel across the country and the US and Pamela was welcomed me and

My stays at the Marriott Delta London Armouries always exceed expectations due to the amazing staff that work there and the great facility itself. A great blend of history with the new and modern.

Your front door staff Aidan went above and beyond to provide a tour of the new upgrades suites and facilities. He was quite knowledgeable and helpful.

Thank you again and I look forward to my next stay at the Marriott Delta London Armouries.

Room Tip: The new upgraded rooms are definitely worth the extra money. They are grand and luxurious
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2018

Dear Nick M,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful feedback and comments you have shared with others about Delta by Marriott London Armouries. We are as well delighted to hear you appreciate the Historical Charm of our unique building. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back sometime in the near future.