1,166 results
All reviews valet parking valet service signature club room front desk self park unique hotel historic building renovated room hot tub budweiser gardens downtown area would highly recommend this hotel stayed one night king bed hockey tournament armoury brunch
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Have stayed there before and am not disappointed. A beautiful hotel with a lot to offer especially the historic look of the outside( great backdrop for photos). We enjoyed the location downtown. Easy access to public transit if you don’t want to drive. Room was comfortable and the indoor pool looked very nice. A great visit to London.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Frenchie1971
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2018

Hello L G,

Thank you so much for your kind and honest feedback. We strive to give every guest a great experience and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back if your travels bring you back to London.

Reviewed August 19, 2018

The hotel has some very nicely renovated rooms that are spacious with well appointed bathrooms. The suite was excellent- provided us with separate bedroom and living area that had an extra bathroom. I will say the noise-proofing is still poor as we can still hear the people going to the pool which is just across from our room. The dining experience was excellent as well- the Friday night prime rib dinner was generous and tasty. All in all, still my favourite place to stay in London.

Room tip: choose the newly renovated rooms
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello Priscilla P,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your honest feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our newly renovated Historical Armouries rooms.
Thank you for your feedback and I will ensure to pass it along to the appropriate teams.

We hope to welcome you back next time you are in London.

Reviewed August 14, 2018

Just stayed one night at the Delta Armouries in downtown London. The staff were without exception friendly, eager to help and treated you like a very welcome guest. I had opted for a Signature Club room which gave me a very spacious room on the 20th floor with a king size bed. While the amenities were certainly good, I would have liked to see a bathrobe and slippers given the Signature Club price.

Breakfast was included, and even let me take a guest without extra charge. The restaurant was attractive, service excellent and the selection adequate. A full American breakfast was available with toast made to order. Fresh fruit and yogurt were also on the menu. I did miss some cheese, cold cuts, and perhaps some sliced tomatoes for those who wanted more than cereal and less than bacon and eggs. However, all in all, a very pleasant stay and I will use this hotel again.

Room tip: A room towards the top gives great views of the city.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank bmkay

Hello bmkay,
Thank you so much for your feedback from your stay with us.
We are so glad you enjoyed your room, when you return we do have bathrobes upon request but unfortunately we do not have slippers. We can have bath robes put in your room prior to your arrival for your next visit, let us know in advance so we can note your request.
I will make sure to pass along your suggestions to the appropriate teams.
We look forward to welcoming you back when you return to London next.

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Good location, interesting building design.
Rooms are clean and new, bed is comfy.
TV has Netflix and a decent selection of channels.

Parking : we stayed the weekend and parked from Saturday's check-in to Monday 8 in the morning on the street right outside for free.

If I were to come to London again, I'd stay here.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Dear Dubaiblondie,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback and comments you have shared with others about Delta by Marriott London Armouries. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward welcoming you back sometime in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed August 10, 2018

My husband and I visited London for the first time on August 6th for a concert. (It is about a 10 minute max walk to the Budweiser Gardens concert venue) Check-in was smooth with warm, smiling service at the front desk. We stayed on the 19th floor in a club level king room. We were 'wowed' by the amazing view in our room. We did not have a chance to spend time in the club level lounge but we did peek in and it was cozy with a few sweet treats available. The bed was comfy, the shower pressure was awesome, the room was immaculate. We enjoyed the breakfast the next morning and the mini coffee pot just for our table was a really nice touch. (excellent coffee). Kind of funny..we had initially booked a room at Hotel Metro and it turns out they emailed me and cancelled my reservation "due to an error in their new computer system". We were so happy with where we ended up and we will definitely be back. I highly recommend the Delta Marriott London Armouries. Thank you so much for a memorable stay!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank IHeartCuba76
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2018

Hello IHeartCuba76,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us at the Delta London Armouries. We appreciate your honest and positive feedback and we are so glad we could create a wonderful stay for you and your husband.
We are very happy your travels brought you to our property and we look forward to welcoming you next time you come to London.