All reviews morrissey house turkey sausage underground parking within walking distance front desk staff free breakfast stayed here for nights bed was comfortable budweiser gardens check in was quick early check an upgrade one night stay king suite hie cereal concert
Reviewed October 8, 2015

I just wanted to extend my sincere thanks to Adrianna and staff for "taking care of me" on the evening of October 8, 2015. Adrianna helped me confirm the date and time of a concert and its venue by checking the Internet for me. She and her colleague were welcoming, friendly, and professional and I would recommend this hotel on that basis alone.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank GypsyAG
Reviewed October 8, 2015

Would stay again when in the area. Rooms was clean and beds were comfortable. Check in was easy and local amenities were good. We had asked to be next to another family and that was not a problem either.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed September 21, 2015

My wife and I were bicycling through the area and we picked this hotel for the one night in London. This hotel is right in the downtown area. For other bicyclers the are several bike trails that get you almost to the front door. We came in from the west biking along the Thames River trail and exited the next morning on a northbound bike trail.

The staff at the hotel were very accommodating -- even after they say the size of our bikes (recumbents). We helped to get the bikes down the elevator to the basement for storage.

There are plenty of places to find fine dining in the immediate vicinity.

Our room was wonderful.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2015

Our room was small (it was an Express) clean and neat. Beds were comfortable. Friendly and professional staff. Parking (not free)was located behind the hotel was extra $13 per night. Great Breakfast too.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2015

Check in was a breeze and when I had questions with regard to the rate at the hotel versus the rate I was given when booking online, Pearcon and Sara quickly rectified everything. All the staff here are wonderful. The hotel is clean and the rooms, beds, pillows are extremely comfortable. Additionally, there is a silence policy from 10:00 p.m. until 8:00 a.m. PERFECT!!!! No screaming party-ers banging around keeping other guests awake all night. The breakfast included was also good. There were plenty of choices for anyone's taste. The only suggestion I would have for this property is to provide in-room safes for convenience rather than having to use the front desk safe (if required). But all in all, we would definitely stay at this hotel again when in London, Ontario.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends