All reviews knotty pine white oaks mall outdoor pool an older hotel room was clean fridge and microwave on site restaurant would stay again one night stay off the highway king bed walmart accommodations ontario hospital
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Was in London for medical reasons and stayed at the Days Inn. Not bad for the price. If you pay at desk breakfast is 6.50 a person and it arrived quickly and was very good. Convenient to shopping and restaurants. Staff was excellent.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
DaysInn-London, Director of Sales at Days Inn by Wyndham London, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Kim,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

I am glad that you enjoyed your time at our property and the seperately owned and operated restaurant!

We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed September 30, 2018

The entire experienced of our stay was truly awesome for the room is comfortable. The location is close to many amenities such as restaurants, White Oaks mall, and other shopping stores. The staff always makes us feel welcome & comfortable.

Dear Alan,

Thanks for taking the time to give future guests your feedback on your stay!

We sincerely thank you for leaving such sweet comments about our staff, I'm sure the kind words will encourage them!

We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed September 26, 2018

Nasty sirtya blood on sheets. Offered me breakfast instead. Like I'm going to eat there. Spoke to the "gm" just as useless .I told them I accidentally spilled wine on the sheets and as I was trying to clean it I discovered blood on the sheets. She said because the wine was there she wasn't doing anything. How grosse. I will gladly go across the street to the Walmart and get you a new sheet and probably better quality

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank valeriepetropoulos

Dear Valerie,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Days Inn by Wyndham London. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that you did not enjoy your time at the property. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at Days Inn, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed September 20, 2018

as expected, nice rooms, great service, lovely breakfast. check in was quick and reception was excellent and informative. we always stay at this location in London. very central , everything you need within walking distance of this hotel.

Dear Diane,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this lovely review!

We appreciate the kind words about our property and service, I'm sure our staff will be encouraged by this review! .

We can't wait to greet and serve you again.

Reviewed September 20, 2018

Room nice, could be set up better for TV viewing more then one chair. Needs new carpet but is not a bad place and would use it ever time we are in London.We tried others and fond this the best and we get Appreciated.

Dear Colleen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our property.

We are glad you enjoy our hotel and plan on using us in the future.

We are planning renovations to add new flooring, furniture and much more.

We look forward to serving you again.

Thanks so much,