“No disappointment with no expectation”
Review of Ramada London

Ramada London
Ranked #22 of 41 Hotels in London
Reviewed 17 March 2011

Having business trip to Canada and my trip was scheduled by my company. With no choices, I stayed in Ramada. The room is very clean and tidy and I like the color tone. Service is okay as I didnt request for extra items. No bad, but not out-standing. For business short trip, its fine.

Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 30 September 2010

just dropping you a line thanking you for our stay last weekend. The room was excellent large King Size bed, microwave and bar fridge as well as high speed internet. Your host and Mike at the front desk were great. Didn't get to meet you but next year there will be more tournaments in London. Again thanks for the room and hope to see you next year.
message to Darryl Morrison manager of Ramada in London Ontario, Canada

Have a good Day
Paul Stafford/Annette Henderson

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2010

I stayed at the Ramada London at various times over the summer with my baseball team, as we had to travel into the London Area for multiple tournaments.

I found the hotel to be very clean and the rooms to be comfortable.

The pool always had great access and the staff were very helpful and always available.

Overall I would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed 30 July 2010

The smoke detector went off in my room twice and awoke me both times, so I did not have a good night of sleep. But worse than the malfunctioning detector, the hotel did nothing to rectify the situation. In fact the woman at the front desk treated me with disdain and disrespect like I've never encountered before. In the end, I left the hotel feeling as though I had just been treated as a criminal. It was unbelievable.
I was told that I should not feel angry, though I had been woken up twice, accused of smoking,told I should not raise my voice though it was raised because the receptionist kept interrupting me , and I was told many times to sit down, as though I were a child in a kindergarten classroom. In my 52 years of traveling, this was hands down the worst experience I have had with someone in a service position.
Though the room was lovely and clean, the bed comfortable, and the evening staff gracious, I cannot recommend a hotel that would actually hire someone so lacking in empathy and so nasty as this young woman.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank jackrabbit65
Reviewed 15 June 2010

Had to opportunity to stay here in MArch and work picked up the bill as its quite expensive, It was lovley and clean and the staff were friendly. I would use this hotel again if I was staying in the capital and needed to get about easy.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 May 2010

this is best...it has all amenities one needs....it is good,and we had a great time...nice location which can suit everyone.nice breakfast in the morning...we had a wonderful experiance...i would recommend u all to go there! its best ..wen u in london ,u cant miss this!

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 December 2009

I had a short business stay at this hotel. The staff were helpful, it was not a very fancy hotel, the room was reasonably sized. I did have problems connecting to the hotels wireless Internet as I was a room at the end of a wing.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled on business